• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Michael Jordan is using social media for the first time. #MJTakeover #Selfie

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

30 years ago, Michael Jordan started the greatest basketball career in the history of the universes. Everything before and after him ain't shit.

Now he's bringing that greatness to Twitter

https://twitter.com/hornets

6vXG4Jg.jpg

bionic77

He obviously picks his own clothes.

The question for me is are these going to be his tweets or will he pay some underage slave in Malaysia to post some tweets under his account when they are not making the new Jordans?

Syntsui

Interesting, so he is pretty much like Pele or Ronaldo. Has an image of pretty cool and interesting guy, but is an asshole.

DMczaf

Bill Russell played against dudes who probably can't even make it in the Chinese leagues today.

Bill Russell ain't shit!

terrisus

He also played in 8 - 14 team leagues where they usually only had to win one playoff round before making it to the finals.

The more teams making the playoffs, and the more rounds of playoffs, the better the chances that a team that isn't as good wins.

HiResDes

I would have done the same thing to Cham if I were in MJ's shoes. Wack, lame ass rapper, pay me for a picture chump.

bionic77

Bill Russell played against dudes who probably can't even make it in the Chinese leagues today.

Bill Russell ain't shit!
I have to agree with you.

Not because of facts or logic but simply because I hate the Celtics and everything they stand for.

But if you are not going to compare just rings and are going to look at competition doesn't the person who dominated during the best era of NBA basketball (the 80s) have to be considered the best of all time? I don't have time to do exhaustive research but whoever won the most titles in the 80s when the teams were stacked should be considered the greatest. Not the greatest basketball player. The greatest human being.

When Jordan played they allowed trash like Mugsy Bogues to start and guys like Karl Malone were allowed to play in the finals. Technically I guess those titles count too, but definitely not as much as the ones earned in the 80s. But bravo MJ for schooling "NBA players" like Muggsy on an annual basis!

terrisus

I have to agree with you.

Not because of facts or logic but simply because I hate the Celtics and everything they stand for.

But if you are not going to compare just rings and are going to look at competition doesn't the person who dominated during the best era of NBA basketball (the 80s) have to be considered the best of all time? I don't have time to do exhaustive research but whoever won the most titles in the 80s when the teams were stacked should be considered the greatest. Not the greatest basketball player. The greatest human being.

Lakers 5, Celtics 3.
So, you're saved there :þ

bionic77

I wonder why people talk about Magic and not Kareem. Also Elgin Baylor and Jerry West weren't slouches either.
Kareem was too dominant.

Seeing someone who is unstoppable can get a little boring for some people.

Plus the fans always prefer guards to big men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom