• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Michael Jordan is using social media for the first time. #MJTakeover #Selfie

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrisus

I wonder why people talk about Magic and not Kareem. Also Elgin Baylor and Jerry West weren't slouches either.

Re: Kareem, probably because, while he was part of those 1980s teams, he played through the entire 1970s as well, and spent some of that time with the Bucks also.

JNA

Banned
Kareem was too dominant.

Seeing someone who is unstoppable can get a little boring for some people.

Plus the fans always prefer guards to big men.

Not true for me. My favorite players mostly consist of big men.

Hakeem the Dream, Wilt Chamberlain, Tim Duncan, and Karl Malone on the top of my head.

Kareem was a special case. I think it's probably because he was never looked at as a leader and more of a guy that just did his job. And boy did he do his job well. That's why people looked at Magic more. That and Magic was much more charismatic.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Sorry MJ nobody wants to follow the wack ass Charlotte Hornets just because you are having someone tweet shit that's supposed to be from you with a corny hashtag.

JNA

Banned
Sorry MJ nobody wants to follow the wack ass Charlotte Hornets just because you are having someone tweet shit that's supposed to be from you with a corny hashtag.

Indeed. If it was actually him typing, it would be like Phil Jackson's first tweets.

18iwircu4gucipng.png

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
My favorite Jordan being a dick anecdote is how he apparently ruined the career of Muggsy Bogues.

Mugsy had the ball with the Hornets down 1. Jordan backed off of him and told him: “shoot it you fucking midget.” Mugsy shot it, didn’t come close. A year later Mugsy actually told Johnny Bach that he believes that single play ruined his career. His shot never recovered.

Fjordson

The GOAT on social media. Shit just got real.

Hornets aren't actually that wack anymore. Not great, but certainly improving.

bionic77

Let's be real, some intern at Nike is going to be running this twitter account for him. MJ ain't about to put his shit out there.
I am sure you are wrong.

The internet and Jordaphiles would love to read his hate filled rants against poor people and his thoughts on tipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom