• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne release date moves to March 2015

Nibel

Hi everyone. As many of you know, earlier this year we announced that our forthcoming PS4 game, Bloodborne, would launch in February 2015. Unfortunately, I’m here today to announce a short delay to the release date, as we need a few more weeks to deliver you the best possible final experience.

We were really grateful for all the player data and feedback we received from those who took part in our recent limited alpha test, and this extra development time will allow us to better integrate these learnings into the game.

Bloodborne is now set to launch in the PAL region exclusively on PlayStation 4 on 25th March, 2015 (and 28th March in UK and Ireland).

In the meantime, look out for some exciting Bloodborne news in early December. Thank you very much for your continued support and patience!

Source (PSBlog)

tumblr_m4hrpcYt2c1r3zat8.gif

As long as the game is stable on release...

After the ACU debacle I never want a game shipped before it's ready. March is a good release frame too, not much else hitting that month is there?

That leaves some more breathing room between The Order and Bloodborne now.

Kinda bummed that the wait will be an extra almost two months, but I'm curious what this early December news will be.

grapetile

Neo Member
Bummer that I'll have to wait a little longer, but I'm all for giving the team more time to work on things they think they need to work on.

GHG

If this means they game works at launch then I support this.

Delay your games all you want, just make sure they bloody well work when you decide to release them.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Well, gives both this and The Order some room to breathe. Also, it's a Souls game. Optimization is always a plus.

Vitten

Don't wait too long From. My wife's expecting in June and I want to fully experience this before my gaming time collapses.

sn00zer

Im getting a bit pumped for this.....still trekking through Dark Souls... really magical sort of game (when youre exploring....not when you are stuck)

JayEH

Sigh. It's for the best but still disappointed. Feb and March are still both jammed packed months.

Also wouldn't be surprised if someone at Sony finally realized The Order launched in Feb too.

Given the AC:U debacle, I'm all in favour of delays to make sure games are actually finished before people ask money for them.

Also yay, hope this helps the Order, which I'll now be able to give my full attention to!

Top Bottom