• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Partner Preview Showcase Announced for March 6

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
How many 1st party games is Phil putting out this year?

At least 4 going by the January Direct. But this one is for partners (i-e third parties).

Gonna see more of that Capcom game Path of the Goddess after its original announcement.

Last edited:

GinSama

Any chance we see NCAA College football trailer?

I don't think so, news about the game are very small, with only a couple of devs replying on Twitter, the reports are saying for full reveal it will be around May.

And to be honest happy to see someone interested with the game... For me NCAA coming back is probably one of the bigger news in the last few years. Is freaking amazing having it back,

Alx

Some interesting games for real, especially The First Berserker: Khazan

Nice. That Zau game has a strong Ori/Hollow Knight vibe. On one hand I get the feeling I've already played that game before, on the other hand that might not be a bad thing... :)
The two other games look polished but a bit overloaded visually, not sure how I feel about that. Also I hope they're not both Souls-like because I'd rather play a traditional beat'em up than rage while fighting overpowered monsters.

Last edited:

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Are We Live Fx GIF by BasketsFX

Jigsaah

Gold Member
Ok this survival game looks sick

Alters?

EDIT after the trailer...I'm in

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
The fuck is this?

//DEVIL//

I was about to throw up thinking what the fuck this ugly game is.. turned out it's Roblox. So fitting. Kids and chucky together.

So us parents don't sleep at night because of them kids

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Sinking City 2

Now that's a surprise I didn't expect.

Have some love for the first one.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Finally a good fuckin game

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
What a horrible event

indie games are abysmal

or atleast, this is an abysmal showing from them .

Top Bottom