• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Thedas Idol | Dragon Age Inquisition Celebrities!

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
You created a celebrity in dragon age?
A musician? An actor?

This is the thread for you. Show us your creation and PLEASE share/explain how you created the character.

Everything started with this post Thank you Last Hearth

and this picture
VIoTDSV.jpg

from the HBO version of Daenerys Targaryen.

If you do have a good looking normal char, show it here: Show off your Dragon Age Inquisitor

Glamorous Edit: My first Thread..OMG!

Mendrox

You created a celebrity in dragon age?
A musician? An actor?

This is the thread for you. Show us your creation and PLEASE share/explain how you created the character.

Everything started with this post Thank you Last Hearth

and this picture
VIoTDSV.jpg

from the HBO version of Daenerys Targaryen.

Glamorous Edit: My first Thread..OMG!

I want to know how I do this. There has to be a instruction :O

I've decided I'll do my first run with a character looking as much like myself as possibly (boring I know), and my second will be as a Danny DeVito Inquisitor.

Ploid 3.0

Yep I'm going to spend a long time in character creator. Please let PC mods happen with better beards and hair for Qunari later.

ced

That's an amazing looking Daenerys.

Is there a pre-baked Hawke by chance?

That's the only good thing about DA2 (ok and the dialog), I want to play as that goofy bastard again.

Oh boy, I'm going to be paying close attention to this thread. Hopefully someone can fulfill my dream of playing Inquisition as Nicolas Cage.

I wish Bioware had carried over the CC code system from ME 2 and ME 3 where each created face was paired with a code that could be shared to get the same thing.

It would be great for something as deep as this.

tcrunch

So there's no face codes? Will we have to go back to the old "4 clicks from the left" notation?

Many of the width and extension options are now on little maps so it'll actually be "right lower quadrant, near the middle".

ex.
9EHxeG0.jpg

Top Bottom