• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Digital Voucher: Far Cry 4, Destiny, NBA 2K15 or Little Big Planet - 29.99

Dunlop

Anyone know if this deal works with Canadian PSN accounts, or exclusively US ones?

Worked for me without issue during the last sale of these codes

At work so can't click on the link, but I'm 99% sure this is the same deal as when I got farcry 4 as I was able to choose from the same games

do we need another thread? great deals though-everyone buy Farcry 4!
2olchnT.gif

ItsTheNew

I believe any game made before 1997 is "essentially cave man art."
Worked for me, you get a code to redeem at the playstation site that gives you a code for psn. Great price for fc4

playXray

Just a small, friendly request. Could you add the relevant currency symbol (in this case a $) in the title so people know whether this is relevant for them? I've lost count of the number of threads I've got excited about and clicked on only to find the price refers to dollars.

Thank you.

Oh man I got FC4 for $37 from them before Xmas, should've waited but no harm done. £4.64 difference nothing to cry over I suppose lol.

LBP3 I got from BoxedDealsDaily for $24.99 reduced from $29.99 with the code SLICKDEALS. Don't know if that still works.

Now the last one that might interest me is Destiny. At the right price I can look past its faults. Can it be enjoyed without PS Plus?

Just a small, friendly request. Could you add the relevant currency symbol (in this case a $) in the title so people know whether this is relevant for them? I've lost count of the number of threads I've got excited about and clicked on only to find the price refers to dollars.

Thank you.

You can still buy it though and save way more than you would from your country's prices.

Gotta come in here and share the FC4 love. Have it for PC and I'm having a blast with it. Didn't expect to but it definitely surprised me. Get it!

timnich

Adding the item to my cart gives me a message that it's out of stock, but I can still check out with PayPal. Is it actually out of stock?

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Ugh, I hope they didn't run out and I have to go and do a paypal chargeback thing. I always hate dealing with that crap.

I assume the email they send from is gamedealdaily.com?
People on slickdeals said if they had any issues emailing the admin of the site solved it quickly.

Are these working for people?

Some of the reviews for this website paint a really bad picture; codes not working, vendor going silent, etc.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
People on slickdeals said if they had any issues emailing the admin of the site solved it quickly.
I guess I'll do that.

With the weirder sites like this, I just find it worrisome when some people receive their code instantly and I don't.

Some of the reviews for this website paint a really bad picture; codes not working, vendor going silent, etc.
I guess I'll let you know if I don't hear anything. Honestly I have no idea, but I would hope that Paypal offers some protection.

pr0cs

I bought black flag for XBONE from them (I'm in Canada) and it worked.
I haven't bought a PS4 digital title from them though so I can't say for sure if these will work in Canada.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Great, now the paranoia in me thinks I got scammed. lol

I wonder if I shouldn't have used a credit card so I could do a real charge back if I had to. :/

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.

My copy of FC4 is installing as I type this.

Great, now the paranoia in me thinks I got scammed. lol

I wonder if I shouldn't have used a credit card so I could do a real charge back if I had to. :/

Email support: help@gamedealdaily.com

Parham

Banned
I guess I'll do that.

With the weirder sites like this, I just find it worrisome when some people receive their code instantly and I don't.

These things happen every once in a while. I'm in the same spot right now, so I shot them an email a few minutes ago. I'll let you know if I hear anything from them.

Hedrush

Redeemed the voucher code with ease. Was torn between Far cry 4 or lbp3 but I ended up going with far cry as I've heard good things. It's downloading now, thanks again :)

firehawk12

Subete no aware
These things happen every once in a while. I'm in the same spot right now, so I shot them an email a few minutes ago. I'll let you know if I hear anything from them.
Yeah, I'll update too if I hear back.

But the fact that people are still getting codes now and some of the reviews online are quite negative when people don't receive codes is just giving me a bit of concern.

I highly recommend FC4 to anyone who hasn't purchased/played it yet. If you played FC3 then it's not too different, but it's a really entertaining open world game.

Top Bottom