• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Digital Voucher: Far Cry 4, Destiny, NBA 2K15 or Little Big Planet - 29.99

JP

Still waiting for a good UK deal for LBP! :(

Before anybody says that we can use this US version, we already have loads of US downloads BUT we have years worth of DLC for LBP which we wouldn't be able to use on this version.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Thinking about destiny. Have it for x1, but I've heard ps4 is a lot more populated, more content, etc...
So I can't vouch for the site since my code seems to be lost in the ether, but for Destiny specifically, you really want to play on the PS4 if you have any intention of playing it online.

You still need to connect to the servers, but you can play it singleplayer. I wouldn't recommend it at all, but you can do it.

Did you just order it and got your code instantly? This site... it's really driving me bonkers. :/

I mean, it's only 30 bucks, but still.

Haha. Man, I feel for you. I'm this close to pulling the trigger, but goddamn Murphy and his law...

Yeah, I'll update too if I hear back.

But the fact that people are still getting codes now and some of the reviews online are quite negative when people don't receive codes is just giving me a bit of concern.

i waited over 48 hrs for my code. finally emailed them, & i received the code within minutes of doing so. not too eager to use them again :) ...

netguy503

Is he out of codes? Because I just but a payment in. Got the receipt from paypal but no code yet. If I don't get a code I'm gonna be pissed.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I'll probably wait a bit more then for an even lower price. I'm mainly interested in the Sci-Fi aspects of the lore.
In that case, wait for Destiny 2 or just play Halo again. Story and world building is the last thing that you'll get out of the game at this point. lol

In that case, wait for Destiny 2 or just play Halo again. Story and world building is the last thing that you'll get out of the game at this point. lol
Fair enough thanks for the advice. It's Brad Shoemaker that's tempting me and he specifically mentioned the Sci-Fi as a reason he keeps playing it. I guess I shouldn't fall for his devilish tricks!

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Fair enough thanks for the advice. It's Brad Shoemaker that's tempting me and he specifically mentioned the Sci-Fi as a reason he keeps playing it. I guess I shouldn't fall for his devilish tricks!
Don't listen to Brad. lol
The only reason to play it is if you know 5 other people playing it and want to get hooked on a compulsion loop game.

Appleman

Got my code but upon trying to redeem it on a Canadian PSN account, I got a message that it was no longer valid or something....

EDIT: Knew it was going to be a code for a website for a code type deal. Trying it now

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
I think you can just keep buying codes to redeem other games?

Ah, OK. Thanks.

Really? I might just get both LBP3 and Farcry 4 then. Sweet.

I am not sure about that.

Got my code but upon trying to redeem it on a Canadian PSN account, I got a message that it was no longer valid or something....

I got that as well, but it still appears in my Library and I was able to download it.

MAX PAYMENT

So I can't vouch for the site since my code seems to be lost in the ether, but for Destiny specifically, you really want to play on the PS4 if you have any intention of playing it online.

Well, I don't think you can play it offline. Would you care to elaborate?

TheAznOne

Jeez. Wished it was retail instead of digital. Already have a few full digital games and will not add anymore due to the stock hardrive on the PS4. With Farcry 4 being around 24gigs I'm really tempted to do it.

I already gameshare with a friend, so I have his account set to primary on mine (both EU), can I create another US account, set it to primary and play with my EU account !?

Fbh

Damn, if I had the extra cash....but I really don't right now

i waited over 48 hrs for my code. finally emailed them, & i received the code within minutes of doing so. not too eager to use them again :) ...

That actually sounds good to me.
Your order had an issue, you emailed them about it and they fixed it within minutes.

I know a lot of sites that would have taken another 48 hrs to fix the problem

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Still no code or reply to my email. So buyer beware.

Well, I don't think you can play it offline. Would you care to elaborate?
I meant with other people. I know that it's technically always online.

Damn, if I had the extra cash....but I really don't right now

That actually sounds good to me.
Your order had an issue, you emailed them about it and they fixed it within minutes.

I know a lot of sites that would have taken another 48 hrs to fix the problem
On their own forums they had people wait days or get no response at all, for what that's worth. I'm sure this is a dude who got these codes in a way that I probably don't want to think about, so I guess it's only myself to blame if I'm out the money.

Just got the code and entered it in on playstation.com and it says it is invalid. Is there some kind of special thing i have to do?

IT works, It works.. Thank you!!! Just got myself LBP3! Downloading now. Already own Farcry4 , don't care for sports games, and Destiny was a let down from the alpha and it's lacking of loot.

Oh the code was given after i payed with pay pal. It was instant. I didn't even check my email for it.

Top Bottom