• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Screenshot Sharing is Live!

georgc

How do I get into the preview program? I want screenshots :(

Edit: I guess someone has to invite me......please!!! GT - georgc
Thanks in advance.

TechOne

Looking good.

Screenshot-Original.png

Screenshot-Original.png

Timu

And this is why I only use PNG for my capture cards, because of quality like that!!! Well done Microsoft.

No Facebook sharing? Strange. You're much more likely to share with friends than a bunch of strangers. Will the screen shots be shareable from smart glass?

naitosan

Seriously. Got AC Black Flag and Unity with my Bone but haven't redeemed because I thought I would try and get Unity on the PC...

But that looks great.

How's the framerate?
With most recent patch, seems they're pretty much fixed everything (at least from what I have experienced so far). It's quite stable at 30fps except when you're at most busiest areas where fps will dip to 20s.

With most recent patch, seems they're pretty much fixed everything (at least from what I have experienced so far). It's quite stable at 30fps except when you're at most busiest areas where fps will dip to 20s.

Guess that's the next thing I play after finishing DAI on the PC then.

Also, does someone want to invite me to the preview program pwetty pwz?

Colbert

Banned
Wow, have to try it out myself. Some screenshots are marvelous! To bad that screenshots are not possible while broadcasting via twitch (internal solution).

Top Bottom