• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Screenshot Sharing is Live!

The Flash

Banned
Alien: Isolation

Screenshot-Original.png

The Flash

Banned
How does in run on the bone by the way? I've been meaning to pick it up and I feel like getting a game for my X1 for a change. DF said framerate dips pretty frequently and there's a good amount of screen tear?

I haven't really noticed anything major but I'm only an hour in. Honestly I've been focusing on not soiling myself. This is my first survival horror game :/

Another
Screenshot-Original.png

Kordelle

How does it run on the bone by the way? I've been meaning to pick it up and I feel like getting a game for my X1 for a change. DF said framerate dips pretty frequently and there's a good amount of screen tear?
Sounds worse than it actually is, had no problems with it, go for it.

Looking at the screens, I think I'll continue my Hard Playthrough :D

Alx

It's one of those times where I almost regret not being a "graphic whore" ; I have played a bit of AC Unity and didn't even realize it looked so good...

Most of these Unity screenshots look like PR bullshots they put out before release. So gorgeous.

Can't wait for the images to show up on Xbox.com instead of only Twitter. There's so many games I want to reinstall just so I can play through them and take screens.

I also hope this gives more incentive to devs to give us options to turn off UI elements on the screen.

How does it run on the bone by the way? I've been meaning to pick it up and I feel like getting a game for my X1 for a change. DF said framerate dips pretty frequently and there's a good amount of screen tear?

I'm about halfway through it right now and haven't noticed a single tear or even any frame drops really. I remember watching streams when it first came out and there was tearing like crazy, especially on cutscenes but they must have patched it.

VanWinkle

Awesome. Wish it wasn't Twitter, though. On PS4, I use Facebook and have the privacy options set to "Only Me" by default. I don't want to spam people with screenshots, as I tend to take a lot of them. This way I can still get the links to the images and post them here in the screenshot thread.

Still, great that it's here, and hopefully Onedrive support is coming soon.

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
I so knew they'd implement the feedback method of screenshot. The ability has been there for months, I wonder why it took so long to put in.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Awesome. Wish it wasn't Twitter, though. On PS4, I use Facebook and have the privacy options set to "Only Me" by default. I don't want to spam people with screenshots, as I tend to take a lot of them. This way I can still get the links to the images and post them here in the screenshot thread.

Still, great that it's here, and hopefully Onedrive support is coming soon.

Well then surely using Twitter isn't any different - you can still get the links to rehost like you do on PS4? If you're concened about spamming your Twitter feed, you could set up a dummy account. Anyway I'm sure one drive or xbox.com or Facebook sharing will be along soon

Theorry

Cant find the share option
If i select my screenshot i dont get the option. Not even in Upload. They need to make that way easier.

Majine

Banned
Cant find the share option
If i select my screenshot i dont get the option. Not even in Upload. They need to make that way easier.

There is some bugginess to the sharing options appearing. For me it just started working after awhile, for others it works to reboot the console.

Prine

Banned
Wonderful. Its only a matter of time when they switch on cloud storage (via OneDrive). Just get background music and it surpasses 360 in all areas. What a wonderful media hub this thing is starting to become.

RowdyReverb

This is really great news, totally worth the wait. I'm glad they didn't go the easy route and just save compressed stills from game clips. My HDD is going to be stuffed with screenshots.

Majine

Banned
There is some weird aspects to sharing to the activity feed. By default it just shares automatically as its taking the screenshot, and when you then share, it just posts it again.

jem0208

There is some weird aspects to sharing to the activity feed. By default it just shares automatically as its taking the screenshot, and when you then share, it just posts it again.
I think they need to remove the automatic sharing. Let us share only what we want to.

Top Bottom