• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

I'd choose the field over the Heat in the East, but if I had to name one team to make it out, it would be the Heat. None of those other teams look that impressive on paper.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
He dropped 72-10? He dropped 72-10. And we are done here.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Blisters are usually caused by shoes that are too big and you should also make sure to get better socks.

I like the Nike Hyperdunks myself.

Wade is beasting, but the Heat will make the Finals regardless of his knees. They are that deep. I've already said I think they pose a real threat to 72-10 this year, and it's already setting up in the preseason. Bulls 72-10 team was 5-3 in the preseason, Miami was 5-3 this preseason. It's a wrap.

Heat are not going 72-10. Not a fucking chance.

masud

Banned
72-10? So the Heat are gonna suddenly start giving a fuck about the regular season now? Two titles in? Come on son...

Zep

Banned
What do we have here...Mamba put on 12lbs of muscle this offseason?! If this were last year(or the last 3 years) we would have gotten, "I don't think they'll go 72-10 BUT"

Looks like you've reached your prime.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
to sum up this hardcore battle of men...

kittens.gif

You predicted Miami doesn't come out of the East but won't avatar bet on it? Weak.

So it's my fault I won't av bet on something no one even offered? the fuck?

You quoted me for "future embarrassment," and so I'm calling you out on it. Either avatar bet me on your 72-10 prediction that will bring me "future embarrassment" or accept your current embarrassment of looking like a giant wimp in front of all of NBA-AGE.

Stop moving goalposts, stop deflecting, and stop being an LVP. You stuck your neck out and are afraid to get hit. Take the bet or walk away a coward.

MVP

Banned
So it's my fault I won't av bet on something no one even offered? the fuck?

You quoted me for "future embarrassment," and so I'm calling you out on it. Either avatar bet me on your 72-10 prediction that will bring me "future embarrassment" or accept your current embarrassment of looking like a giant wimp in front of all of NBA-AGE.

Stop moving goalposts, stop deflecting, and stop being an LVP. You stuck your neck out and are afraid to get hit. Take the bet or walk away a coward.

I don't take sucker bets, if you knew anything about odds and betting it's a stupid bet to make at even odds, I don't do charity. The only one looking bad right now is you, at least to anyone smart enough to realize how dumb your prop bet is.

Now you did say Miami isn't coming out of the East, so are you gonna bet on it or are you a coward?

Emwitus

72-10?

gonna have to wait at least a month before I make that bet.
Lol they're on their fourth run to the finals and they couldn't even do it last year with that historic run. You guys are on some crazy shit. Let's not even talk about how bum the east was when they couldn't. Can't wait for the abandon ship calls.

Yo Dy are we going to spoil the Howard/Harden coming out party tomorrow night? Bismack feasts on D12 and Clifford/Ewing know Howard better than anyone not SVG so I'm pretty confident we can take him out of the game. Harden beasted last timed we played Houston, but we were killing them until the refs got involved. I expect to see a close game.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Yo Dy are we going to spoil the Howard/Harden coming out party tomorrow night? Bismack feasts on D12 and Clifford/Ewing know Howard better than anyone not SVG so I'm pretty confident we can take him out of the game. Harden beasted last timed we played Houston, but we were killing them until the refs got involved. I expect to see a close game.
We got cheated by Harden's 21 ftas first game and troll tanked the second game. We gon eat.

We got cheated by Harden's 21 ftas first game and troll tanked the second game. We gon eat.

If the refs get involved again we need to make Harden earn his free throws by playing physical with him. I really hope MKG can unfuck himself too because I'm sick of the negativity.

Top Bottom