• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Console Screenshot Thread (PS4, XB1, Wii U) [READ OP!]

Filben

Still getting used to the filter mode and which setting is best in terms of depth of field and blur.
Try also different brightness levels that alter the color filters by far. Besides I wish every game had a photo mode.

21680797660_ef6f1d741c_o.jpg

Oh, and I also made one of my screenshots poster-like. Since it's not exactly by rules –I think–, I make it small:
More: https://www.flickr.com/photos/129307432@N08/albums/72157659319042202

ty_hot

I played Driveclub in a store near my house and the ingame graphics didn't seem really great (I played Forza 5 a few weeks before and it seemed better). These photo mode pics are awesome. Now I am confused if the ingame graphics are better than F5 or not. (not that I care if its a little bit better or worse, I just feel like I cant trust my memory anymore :D )

nib95

Banned
I played Driveclub in a store near my house and the ingame graphics didn't seem really great (I played Forza 5 a few weeks before and it seemed better). These photo mode pics are awesome. Now I am confused if the ingame graphics are better than F5 or not. (not that I care if its a little bit better or worse, I just feel like I cant trust my memory anymore :D )

Stores generally have shite set ups, with a TV's set do dynamic mode, with sharpness turned up etc. Overcooking highlights, pushing too much contrast, massively exaggerating aliasing, messing up colours etc. Not a good way to judge the game.

Side note, there are loads of gameplay screens of the game throughout this thread.

I played the demo they had at my local Gamestop and I can guarantee you if you played the same Demo I played, the game looks better than that particular demo. The demo lacks in a lot of areas compared to the full game.

Store-TV-screens are horrible. Honestly i doubt Forza 5 looks better than DC.
Still, i wish it was completely free of jaggies..

Top Bottom