• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Console Screenshot Thread (PS4, XB1, Wii U) [READ OP!]

eso76

21427902063_d83473083d_o.png

(ah, so there IS motion blur. nice !)

and people complained when they read (mind you, "read", not "noticed") XB1 version is 720p.

This looks friggen incredible, especially for 60fps.

Sebmugi

WTH?! Never seen those structures before. What track is that?

its a last canada track add.. ^^

more screen on same track
1444388457-driveclub-tm-20150514085257.jpg

1444388542-driveclub-tm-20150514083923.jpg

Mass Effect Andromeda is going to use the same engine as Battlefront right? Sullust and Hoth look great. Hnnng, so excited for what the new planets and locations are going to look like in Andromeda :)

Melchiah

its a last canada track add.. ^^

more screen on same track
1444388457-driveclub-tm-20150514085257.jpg

Huh, kinda funny I've missed those completely. Then again, you don't pay that much attention to the scenery when racing, and I haven't watched replays of all the tracks. It makes me wonder what else I've missed.

TheKeyPit

Banned
Up until today I've only played the Xbox360-version of Tomb Raider. This Definitive Edition on XboxOne looks very nice. I really like the second screenshot.

screenshot-original1119umd.png

screenshot-original11r3uqi.png

Gestault

I'm not the biggest fan of CA either, but I find it accentuates the dark/gloomy horrific look of bloodborne quite allright, perhaps they went a tad too heavy, but I'm finding it adds some definition to the scene in that game, if it was a more bright and sunny game my opinion would definitely have been the opposite, but I'm finding the PNG's brings out the beauty of the game even more.

I say this having barely touched the game (the LE is on my shelf, open but basically unplayed). I don't like that it's an effect that cuts down clarity by matching the appearance of tech that doesn't fit into the fantasy setting in the game.

stryke

I'm not the biggest fan of CA either, but I find it accentuates the dark/gloomy horrific look of bloodborne quite allright, perhaps they went a tad too heavy, but I'm finding it adds some definition to the scene in that game, if it was a more bright and sunny game my opinion would definitely have been the opposite, but I'm finding the PNG's brings out the beauty of the game even more.

If you like it aesthetically, fine that's on you but to say it improves IQ is objectively wrong. It destroys detail period.

Caayn

The CA in Bloodborne is disgusting.
CA as a default screen effect in any game is disgusting.

When the player gets stunned, hit by a grenade, etc, as a temp effect okay. But having CA on the screen at all times is really annoying. It destroys the entire images.

For me it's literally the reason that I haven't bought BloodBorne.

Top Bottom