• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Console Screenshot Thread (PS4, XB1, Wii U) [READ OP!]

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
wiiu_screenshot_tv_011urb9.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_010uqtp.jpg

fixed mine.

EhoaVash

lol i've been trying to get to that tree branch place but the high level monsters chase my ass down all the time

Xenoblade x Oblivia
wiiu_screenshot_tv_01aqsyy.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_013elq6.jpg

DriveClub - Photo Mode

bzyF3.png

Ah, an old shot, I see. No worries, it's still impressive. I wouldn't have risked it lol. Did you survive?
I don't remember correctly but I think I survived, because I have another shot of this hard battle and there isn't any more shot of the ugly giant dog in my folder! :D

w3Qdg.jpg

ike_

Xenoblade Chronicles X [Wii U]

Here is a screenshot of a game everybody else has been posting. It definitely is a game.

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01f8sf5.jpg

Effect

I really do like that cut scenes will play out during the in-game time of day when you trigger them. It won't suddenly become day time or night time. It's night out the scene plays out at night. Don't feel this is a spoiler as this is a character shown in one of the earlier trailers before the game launched.

The first picture is from a person on the Miiverse. I pulled it off their Miiverse post via the website.

vk3gjXs.jpg

The second is one I took at the same spot this evening for reasons. I did it via the system and uploaded right to imgur. In the scene there is huge blaze behind the character that you see. That's fires there no matter what. You can see it lighting the area in the second picture and it's reflection. I'm very curious as to who this scene looks when it's raining.

bcByxmf.jpg

Top Bottom