• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Console Screenshot Thread (PS4, XB1, Wii U) [READ OP!]

Screenshot-Original.png

Screenshot-Original.png

Screenshot-Original.png
Nice to see some DR3 shots! I might boot this up again sometime in the future.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
I didn't realize how good this game looks. I really like the lighting.

It's a bit weird visually. It sometimes looks really great (like in those shots), and at other times it looks like a last-gen title. That's what you get with open world games (at least ones without ridiculous budgets), I guess.

Tapejara

It's a bit weird visually. It sometimes looks really great (like in those shots), and at other times it looks like a last-gen title. That's what you get with open world games (at least ones without ridiculous budgets), I guess.

Yeah, Techland can be pretty hit and miss like that. I remember being really impressed with the water effects in Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood, but the rest of the game looked pretty mediocre.

Midn1ght

I wouldn't say it look like a last gen title but I agree with your point, the game does look good and bad depending of the place and the time of the day. I also think it looks better in motion, definitely not an easy one to get nice screenshots. A weird one visually but I enjoyed it !

X-Factor

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Going through this thread it's no wonder why I keep buying more and more games. My backlog is huge.

Dead Rising 3 shots were sweet! Now I want to grab the collection disc with all the dlc.

etta

my hard graphic balls
I finally found the clothes omg. Fell in love. Someone please find a way to inject this game into my veins.

txiPhFb.png

BmYh5js.png

YybYYDx.png

Top Bottom