• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

6 minute Kojima-edited MGS V trailer premiering Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

legacyzero

Banned
tumblr_inline_naj9b33i581r9mhnu.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Yep.

I... am actually neutral to the trailer. I didn't really love it, but it didn't bother me. Hmm... Have to rewatch it.

This is actually incorrect, legacy. The "blonde" hair that Solid Snake has in the videos that are pre-MGS1 is a light trick, not actually blonde hair.

All he does to avoid confusion with Liquid is cut the hair.

Unless Kojima is going to change that.

Yeah, Liquid's hair was bleached blonde by the sun.

Holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit

I'm not sure what I just watched, but it was awesome. A lot of hallucinations for sure. T-minus 3 months and counting.

Final Kojima directed MGS trailer was amazing.

/salutes

Krev

Unconfirmed Member
I don't believe so after everything Konami had done.
Geoff introduced it as a Kojima edited trailer.

And really, the proof is in the pudding. This clearly isn't a corporate edited trailer. Compare it to everything we just saw in the MS conference.

Kojima's signature is very clear.

Masterful trailer. Rather liked the horror vibe that was given off by the elite mooks

And that Paz Ressurection and Man with tumor on his chest made me think whether reanimating corpses would be a thing in the game.

Also near the end with the assembly of soldiers and Metal Gear, it looked as if Big Boss is hallucinating Skullface as he sorta looked like he's disappearing after Big Boss stopped looking back

Yeah I should have stayed out of this trailer. Skull mind games(?) and les enfants are things I would've wanted to keep a surprise.

Looks fucking great regardless.

Faustek

ok.

I have a few months.

Honest question: Which versions should I play to replay the whole saga. Include Platform please ^^

SJRB

Gold Member
Guys, not watchingyet, can someone tell me what/how much this spoils? Big thanks in advance.

It's all cutscenes, but they're so jumbled and mashed together that it's almost impossible to figure out anything coherent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom