• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A question from a non hugger

Status
Not open for further replies.
68twSfD.gif

More like Lord of Awkward Hugs.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
It's just a hug bro. I hug everyone. Hugs are awesome. Hug more people!

You have really over thought the concept of hugging and the fact that a woman's tits are simply going to touch you when you hug them.

Treat a hug as a hug and nothing else unless the hugger squeezes your ass or fondles you during the hug.

FloatOn

this is the most neurotic thing I've ever read.

I'll echo the consensus: relax man, it's just a hug. it's not as if she tried to grab your dick while this happened.

Goodness. Reading that hurt my brain. It's just a hug. Yes, women happen to have breasts attached to their front and you might feel them when hugging.

Yes op you have been Hug Molested. While it is not as traumatic as Fart Rape, it is just one more example of the seedy underbelly that is the matriarchy oppressing men with squishy boobs.

Summoner

I know what your problem is OP!! You weren't "Breast Fed" as a child.
That's why hugging especially with breasts involved is so awkward for you.

Trust me I know, I'm a psychologist.
I'm really not.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
I can only imagine what that hugging group was like....

200.gif
Where is everybody getting the idea of a hugging group? Having "the habit of hugging each other" is not the same as going to one of those cuddle parties.

Fugu

My girlfriend has big boobs, everyone she hugs gets a lot of boob. It's not a flirting thing, there is literally no alternative if you want to hug people. Also, hugs are great, so not hugging people is not an alternative.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Hi. I'm a woman with largish breasts that loves hugging people.

My breasts just happen to press into people when I hug them. The only other option would be the stupid side hug with isn't a fucking hug at all.

Your mom is weird, hugging women without it being a dumb side hug will most likely involve breasts, get over it.

My girlfriend has big boobs, everyone she hugs gets a lot of boob. It's not a flirting thing, there is literally no alternative if you want to hug people. Also, hugs are great, so not hugging people is not an alternative.

Just for the sake of clarity the woman in question does not have large breasts.

Sushi Nao

Yeah man, hugs are great. Lots of girls like to give a little more boobs in their hugs if they think you're nice. Try not to over-think it, and have fun.

I think your instincts are correct on the mechanics of it lol

Iph

Banned
When I used to be a fair bit bigger, my bewbs were big enough on my small frame that I'd go out of my way to never hug guys, or just people in general. It made me uncomfortable or it could have made other people uncomfortable because they just get in the way sometimes. OP, if you ain't trollin', I was a non-hugger too for almost all of my life because I was a) an isolated introvert who has personal space issues and would only hug family, and b) My bewbs got huge and some guys would try to cop a hug so they could be creeps (an ex's dad did this to me, unfortunately. I didn't expect a creeper hug from him so it put me off from people further. Yay, the life of a solitary.. :/)

Sorry your mom brain mangled you on something as simple and innocuous as a hug. I feel you. Being socially awkward is hard when you don't know how to read people's intentions or are so used to people with crummy intentions that you have to ask us here on GAF. If you're being for real, don't listen to anyone here hasslin' you. You're learning, trying and asking about things that your parent missed the parenting boat on, big time, for whatever reason.

fucking hell

just wait until someone tries to kiss you on the cheek
This. You are over analyzing.

The thing I have had issues with in th past is you have to be careful who you hug being a male and hugging a girl (friend, close co-worker, etc). Some SO's or boyfriends, you can tell their face drops like a lead weight. I have had this happen on many occasions. I hug everyone, but I think some dudes get really jealous of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom