• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AC Unity Season Pass Cancelled, Ubi offers free game instead

glaurung

Their automated site showed me as ineligible as well. I finally submitted a support ticket, sent them proof of my season pass purchase (screenshot of the PSN Store email) and they gave me a game key right through the support system.

Do that if you are still awaiting for a key and know that you are eligible for it.

Mafro

Their automated site showed me as ineligible as well. I finally submitted a support ticket, sent them proof of my season pass purchase (screenshot of the PSN Store email) and they gave me a game key right through the support system.

Do that if you are still awaiting for a key and know that you are eligible for it.
Can't find the PSN email but I've got a screenshot of my PSN transaction history but I can't add it to my support ticked because their horseshoe website is running soooo slooooow just now and keeps timing out. Great.

murgo

Can't find the PSN email but I've got a screenshot of my PSN transaction history but I can't add it to my support ticked because their horseshoe website is running soooo slooooow just now and keeps timing out. Great.

Did you get a reply by now? Still nothing on my end...

Edit: Sent them a second mail today. This is getting annoying.

murgo

Jesus Christ, I still didn't get any reply after almost two weeks. This is really starting to piss me off. I wanna play Far Cry 4 :(

Edit: Finally received my key after complaining on the forums.

Top Bottom