• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

All I want to eat is Pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.

OraleeWey

qWCo63X.gif

I decided to try making my own pizza dough last week as I had never made a pizza from scratch. I had pizza for 6 days on the trot after that, it was so good.

ZOONAMI

This might have already been covered but Domino's doesn't freeze their dough at all. The stores don't even have freezers, just walk-in refrigerators. It doesn't seem greasy because the deep dish dough is more absorbent, that's all.

I'm pretty sure this isn't true. The manager of the dominos told me the other crusts come from the local commissary frozen. The pan is never frozen. Also the pan is the only one advertised on their site as never being frozen.

McLovin

I ate one pizza a day for two months once, i'm lucky that i hardly gain any weight :)
Lucky! I have this thing where if I eat carbs I just get hungrier and hungrier. Like my body goes into starvation mode and is constantly trying to stay ahead of the crash. I remember one day for dinner(I ate a lot prior mind you) had a cheese steak, 12 buffalo wings, large soda, and ordered a large pizza with everything to take home. I ended up eating the whole pizza in the car and had to get another one. Now that I cut out carbs I have a hard time getting to 2000 calories. Carbs are fucking scary to me now. You would be surprised at what your body does when you cut them out completely. Its like your body goes through heroin withdrawal.

isn't it true that most of the time companies that advertise 'never frozen' just keep their stuff at like 1 degree below freezing so that they technically aren't lying?

Lucky! I have this thing where if I eat carbs I just get hungrier and hungrier. Like my body goes into starvation mode and is constantly trying to stay ahead of the crash. I remember one day for dinner(I ate a lot prior mind you) had a cheese steak, 12 buffalo wings, large soda, and ordered a large pizza with everything to take home. I ended up eating the whole pizza in the car and had to get another one. Now that I cut out carbs I have a hard time getting to 2000 calories. Carbs are fucking scary to me now. You would be surprised at what your body does when you cut them out completely. Its like your body goes through heroin withdrawal.

Try cutting out sugar before jumping on the carb bandwagon.

G.ZZZ

I eat pizza and or pasta every single day and i'm a rail with amazing blood biometrics. Just as long as you don't overeat and also eat your veggies you're fine. I also integrate it with lots of beans for proteins since i lift.

Not sure what kind of pizza or pasta do americans eat since i read that "it make you fat" all the time. Likewise bread. Seriously.

Also after reading this thread i'll eat a slice now as a snack.

schlynch

Well... I can relate. I was going to relocate a few month ago but some things went wrong and I had to stay in my old apartment. The problem was that I already had given away or trashed most of my furnishing at the time I thought I was going to move to the new apartment. So I had to live without a real kitchen the last months and was living of delivery service this whole time. Naturally I chose pizza as my food of choice.

best time of my life

Skyr

Once upon a time I wanted to eat pizza every day too. Then I wasn't 12 anymore and understood that I could not do this to my body.

Seriously tho, I think you could eat pizza every day and stay healthy as long as you use high quality ingredients which have a decent allocation of macro- and micronutrients.
But let's face it, someone who eats pizza every day doesn't give a flying f about that.

ZOONAMI

Tombstone's pretty good for shitty frozen pizza.

Too bad it's like a dollar more than some of the other ones like Jack's

And I wouldn't like take photos of it like that other guy

Hits me deep in my poverty hole <3

Tombstones and Red Baron are decent shit tier pizzas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom