• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

am I missing something? (4 swords)

slayn

needs to show more effort.
I haven't played multiplayer, but my impression was each person could have a different item. Like one link has a boomerang while the other has the fire rod etc. Is this not true in single player? I can't figure out a way to have each link have his own item and its pissing me off =\

I even tried making the other 3 links be as far away as possible while I had only one link go up and take the item and it still gave it to all 4 (thus replacing the item they already had)

gamefaqs bastards ignored me

Pimpbaa

Yeah only one item at a time in single player. A bit more backtracking in single player as a result.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
However... if you want to totally own some enemies, go into an appropriate formation and then all four of you can use that item you are currently holding. :-D :-D

Dyne

Mejilan said:
However... if you want to totally own some enemies, go into an appropriate formation and then all four of you can use that item you are currently holding. :-D :-D

I love that with Fire Rod. Thumbs WAY up.

slayn

that sucks -_-

4 link fire rod WAS neat... but I would prefer the versatility of properly equiping my team =\

Dyne

Man, I've only played with my brother up until this point.. but I'm playing with 2 other people soon. I can't wait to see the difference. It's probably huge.

slayn

I have lots of gaming friends, just none with gbas. I've been through that long line of questioning before with my bitching of FF:CC =P

speaking of which... this game would have been awesome dynamic split screen like toejam and earl =\

and plus I moved out to NC for the summer... which is where my friends are not anyway >_<

Vark

"speaking of which... this game would have been awesome dynamic split screen like toejam and earl =\"

that's the whole point of the GBA, so you can wander off into caves on your own.

If you tried to do it on the main screen it would just become a hectic pain in the ass.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Killing the GBA screens (in multiplayer) not only would be a huge pain in the ass for everyone else, but would also rob you of some awesome friendly ambush opportunities!

Top Bottom