• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon.com: $8.62 off purchases of $50 or more using code BIGTHANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
doesn;t apply to video games.....

4087350-4407681327-tumbl.gif

Hey guys you can apparently apply the code so long as there's something in your cart that's not a video game or game accessory.

Add on the Prime pre-order discount and:
HZD, 1-2-Switch, KH 1.5 + 2.5, and the 200GB SD for 200 ;3

maus

Wow just spent an hour making the perfect $51 cart and not a single item was sold by Amazon. Didn't read that fine print. Pretty lame, figured if it was prime then I was good to go

Hey guys you can apparently apply the code so long as there's something in your cart that's not a video game or game accessory.

Add on the Prime pre-order discount and:
HZD, 1-2-Switch, KH 1.5 + 2.5, and the 200GB SD for 200 ;3

it only gave you the discount because the 200GB card was all that was needed for it to apply anyway. it's not like you can buy a $60 game and a $5 item that isn't a video game and have it work.

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
I'm at $42.87 and I'm having a hell of a time wracking my brain thinking of what I need to fill in that last $7 and change.

Linkura

FYI this works on certain gift cards. I got a $50 Whole Foods gift card with the $8 off.

Thanks man. Got a trip to Disney World coming up; gonna see if I can get me a Disney gift card. If not, maybe Whole Foods; my folks shop there and I could give that to them as a gift.

Edit: They don't sell Disney gift cards, but Whole Foods would be great for my aunt. Her birthday is coming up.

Wanderer5

Too bad it doesn't work on anything gaming related.:/ I'll probably use it on a preorder for a figurine that I had my eyes on for a while.

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
Finally picked out an item to knock me over $50 and the code didn't work...oh well.

I might pick up some replacement toothbrush heads and razors later just to have an excuse to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom