• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
SOMEONE MAKE A GAMING THREAD ABOUT THIS

w͕͕͘é͚̥͚͉'̥̀r̼̭͈̤͓̪̘͟e̼̪ ͏̱up̯̗̦ ̖͕a͔̬̟̭͚̙ͅl̜͖͖̻͍͉͖l̸͍̹ͅ ̮̘̯͚̱͟ṉ̡͙͇̝̺̰i̷̘̯̜͉͙g͠ht̖̻͖ ̡͈tò͉̤̻ ̯̩̱̟͓̭̠g̡ḛ̟t ̛̼͔s͇a̝̩l̫͇̼ͅṭ̝̺̞͈̳y͚͈̗̬͚

Wow, do they really have NA Villager and WFT?

This is so wrong Nintendo.

CF9PG3vWYAAuimU.jpg:small

I am not trying to collect all they amiibo but this still makes me incredibly mad. I just want a dang Villager.

so they make a brand new villager and reprint the old one, wat
will check ebay and see new york city for villager x wii fit trainer x pit x captain falcon later

Damn that is some straight BS. Fake dorught from nintendo confirmed.

pretty much, my flood prediction for the holidays becoming more true

Ugh really annoyed that NY store hoarding all the extras of those rares. Although I suppose if anywhere online had them they'd be gone in seconds. >_>

Just need Villager now to complete wave 1.

IT'S THE ORIGINAL NA VILLAGER

CF9QlguWMAAb0n1.jpg:small

NINTENDO WHY DO YOU HATE US?! GIVE THEM TO US!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Don't worry. They will all be on ebay tonight.

Really someone should just constantly mail them the list of brand new NY based ebay ads that pop up every time they have something in store.

Yah I got one there too still waiting. They are supposed to be restocked in June, so I hope to hear something soon.

Yeah got the same message so thats why Im keeping the order up, I havent been charged so I figure no harm in keeping it active, maybe eventually they might ship it

I still say Nintendo will do what Nintendo UK does and have it on their online store by the end of the year/next year

Will be like "order and receive in a few weeks/month "

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Even at the end of Best OT's lifespan getting salty is at an all time high. Onward to Next Best OT!

RootCause

Lol at nintendo restocking with first print villagers. I'm supposed to believe you got these fresh out the production lines? Riiiiiiight!!! Nintendo scum. Already have one, but this is why I've been buying my nintendo software used. Shitty behavior.

dcx4610

Grabbed Pit for $24 with Prime. I'm sure he'll be re-released at the end of July but screw it already.

Give me Pac-man, Ness and Lucas and I'm done.

..ok. R.O.B. too.

MADGAME

It does feel insulting that one outlet in USA is getting the rare re-stocks. If NWS sold online and shipped nationally it would be a different story. Congrats to all able to get them.

NYC Amiibros...I need a Villager.

Kilau

Gold Member
Lol at nintendo restocking with first print villagers. I'm supposed to believe you got these fresh out the production lines? Riiiiiiight!!! Nintendo scum. Already have one, but this is why I've been buying my nintendo software used. Shitty behavior.

Yeah these are definitely old stock, whether Nintendo had them always going to NWS or just redirected them is my question. Either way, it's a bigger profit for them.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Just got an email from Target. My Jigglypuff shipped! Is this real life?

RootCause

No email confirmation. Sigh...
Also, I know some of you don't want to succumb to scalpers, but villager is $26 with prime on Amazon. Just pretend the other Amiibo got lost on the way. It really isn't a bad price.

rjinaz

No email confirmation. Sigh...
Also, I know some of you don't want to succumb to scalpers, but villager is $26 on Amazon. Just pretend the other Amiibo got lost on the way. It really isn't a bad price.

At these prices I don't really consider them scalpers. You figure the price they have to pay for importing and they are offering a service by shipping them within the US.

I paid it happily. Got one for my nephew too.

RootCause

At these prices I don't really consider them scalpers. You figure the price they have to pay for importing and they are offering a service by shipping them within the US.

I paid it happily. Got one for my nephew too.
You're right, I was wrong since I failed to consider shipping, and tax. Even better deal.

rjinaz

You're right, I was wrong since I failed to consider shipping, and tax. Even better deal.

Yeah and also Amazon fees. They take about another $2.50 away from the seller at that. I would guess they break even at about $20. I'm ok with them making $6 for the service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom