• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Zp9igQn.png

oGof8on.png

rcI0aqn.png

41xhmib.png

6WE3XF5.png

pTaWuBK.png

5Go4kDy.png

I6XjBrJ.png

Kilau

Gold Member
Finally got rid of the Diggehmiibo. Wasn't as valuable as I once thought, in fact it turned out to be worthless.

QUESTIONS!

What sites, either amazon or others, ship to the US? Do all Amazon sites ship to the US/NA? Only some? Do you have to use a forwarding services? Which are recommended? Is there a site that has current prices of rare Amiibos (so people don't overpay)? Who's cuisine will reign supreme?

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
QUESTIONS!

What sites, either amazon or others, ship to the US? Do all Amazon sites ship to the US/NA? Only some? Do you have to use a forwarding services? Which are recommended? Is there a site that has current prices of rare Amiibos (so people don't overpay)? Who's cuisine will reign supreme?

Don't worry Brian! I saw your post before the last thread ended!

on a serious note, can the OP include current information and not be entirely jokey? It's hard to know what waves have gone up in what countries, what websites ship to what countries, and it's all so confusing. Does Amazon.de ship to US? game.co.uk? Is wave 6 up in japan, but not europe? Stuff like that is what I hope is in the OP. As of right now, I don't know what's gone up in what countries, what's coming to North America, what is in each wave, projected dates of future waves, and so on. And, I don't want to keep bothering people in this thread with those types of questions. like, seriosuly, what Amazon sites ship to the US?

I'd love to add more helpful information like that! I'm open to any suggestions. UK/EU and Canada have separate threads, but we do need some import advice in the FAQ. I'll work on that.

rjinaz

QUESTIONS!

Right now amazon.com 3rd party sellers and j-subculture seem to be the best place for some of the rarest amiibo that recently got restocked in Japan.

SaviourMK2

QUESTIONS!

No, Yes, Tenso/Playasia/Yeasia/AmiAmi, No, Mario Batali and screw it I resign

_SAKY_

QUESTIONS!

Holy crap...I recommend an amiibo financial advisor. You May need to diversify your assets and reexamine your portfolio.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yay, starting off the new OT by saying my friend shipped me a free Fox, which'll be nice to finally have! Then Ness will ship in a few more day, then I SHOULD be getting a free Little Mac as well.

Now I just hope to get Lucina & Robin this week. I'd get Pac-Man & possibly Wario as well, but I spent waaay too much money lately on actual needs.....and Puzzles & Dragons on 3DS....

Sajjaja

So what goes on in this thread? I've never read any but how do Amiibos get 7 threads? Do you all just talk about how rare an amiibo is or what lol.

SaviourMK2

You know, I'm looking at "Future waves" and unless Mewtwo/Lucas is involved I think it'll be the only wave with no rares

_SAKY_

So what goes on in this thread? I've never read any but how do Amiibos get 7 threads? Do you all just talk about how rare an amiibo is or what lol.

Please see salty threads 1-6, note that there is no OT4 as pre-orders for OT4 sold out in 3 minutes.

Jawmuncher

A lot of it turns into stories on amiibo release days and how bad they were for everyone. It's a lot of fun in a very sad way.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member

Hey Saj! There's a lot of salt in this thread from how Nintendo treats us. Also we skipped OT4 as a joke because it "sold out". Otherwise we're a wonderful community with some amazing members.

Sadly they have to put up with me.

Sajjaja

A lot of it turns into stories on amiibo release days and how bad they were for everyone. It's a lot of fun in a very sad way.

Hey Saj! There's a lot of salt in this thread from how Nintendo treats us. Also we skipped OT4 as a joke because it "sold out". Otherwise we're a wonderful community with some amazing members.

Sadly they have to put up with me.

Alright guys. I don't have an Amiibo, but I'm subbing to this thread. We'll see what happens.

My Wario just shipped from Wal-mart.com..on the site it says will be delivered by Thursday May 28th but when I click on the track item link it says will be coming by UPS on Monday June 1st, shipping from Indiana(coming to Cali)

rjinaz

There is usually something going on in the world of amiibo. Between Japan, Europe, and NA releases, rare amiibo popping up here and there with limited restocks, preorders both imports and domestic (or lack thereof looking at you US amazon) or news about a game using amiibo in some fashion and even amiibo sales news. We stay busy.

Holy crap...I recommend an amiibo financial advisor. You May need to diversify your assets and reexamine your portfolio.

Honestly, half of those questions I've seen people post repeatedly and don't really apply to me. I just wanted them asked and answered in the OT so we can direct people to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom