• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

another weird dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuddyC

those in the 'know' are previously aware that i have had some odd dreams involving my ex-girlfriend lately, though it was thought they had run their course.

dream opens with me in my room. ex-girlfriend appears in front of me, attempting to seduce me. i want to, and at the same time, i don't. i'm pretty she was meant to be a figment of my imagination in the dream. anyways, from there she starts for force herself on me...and my cell phone rings. whoever's on the other end overhears ex talking and goes "who's there?" - at which point i panic, because she's either a) real or b) i'm talking to myself. then she gets up, morphs (a la the first in season 7 of Buffy) into my friend's sister, mutters something about "never being safe, i'm always inside of you" and walks out.

i woke up sufficiently freaked out for a few reasons. first off the dreams haven't stopped, in fact, they seem to be acknowledging the fact that they're driving me nuts. the morph thing scares the hell out of me, because everyone keeps joking that friend's sister and I would make a good couple, well, everyone but me.

i was actually really freaked out by the dream, i had trouble concentrating all day :-/

so, um, yea.

My wife had a dream a few nights ago that she was at an ice-cream party hosted by a Tom Hanks Minotaur that lived in Wal-Mart. He went crazy though and killed a child under his hooves. Everyone escaped by running across a horizontal ladder spanning a gap of some sort, except her sister, who was wearing a pointed princess hat and shot away like a rocket. People then started to crap in the grass, as did my wife, who was lucky and shat candy.

She has better dreams than me --- maybe.

What does the friend think of you and his sister together? The few times I've seen that it didn't work so well.

BuddyC

Mermandala said:
What does the friend think of you and his sister together? The few times I've seen that it didn't work so well.

that dream is crazy awesome.

my friend is all for it actually, but i'm not. in the slightest.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I dreamt in the form of a low budget horror movie a few nights ago. You know, one of those movies that takes place in one set. Except the set was a supermarket and nobody acknowledged that they were in a supermarket. Sort of like Logan's Run, but not in a mall. And a bad horror movie instead of a bad scifi movie.

That was a weird dream, and the first one in a very long time that I could remember. I think that's probably why I don't remember dreams often.

I once dreamt that my leg was made of hamburger, and then I leapt onto a griddle to cook it back to a normal leg. No, I don't do drugs. Stop looking at me like that.

*makes note never to eat before going to sleep again*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom