• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

You know, if anything these warrior recipients have been more so suited toward the warrior university ad in the 90s more so than it does what he invisioned it to be.

antonz

The Ultimate Bigot Award doesn't have the same ring to it.

As shitty as the Warrior was at least he wanted the people who actually make the show run behind the scenes get recognized. WWE turned it into another way to fellate themselves.

Beefy

Not on the top posters list

I'm finally free.

I'm on it though... But least i have found a decent community to post in. Started in gaming and that was boring as so many flip their shit.Then went on LGBT+ and that thread is just thristy as.

cordy

Banned
Angle being back just feels right man. I love my childhood favorites coming back to the company as I'm an adult.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
What is the word on Ruby Riot's talent and potential? I know nothing about her.

Angle being back just feels right man. I love my childhood favorites coming back to the company as I'm an adult.
I feel so sorry for him that it would take forever for him to get back.

When he said those two 30 year olds, I thought he was going to say Eddie and Benny.

4iIuDxv.jpg
the most popular lamppost in Orlando.

ElRenoRaven

Ah got done making my bed up just in time. Kaiju just starting. Got my Hard Mike's and I'm ready to watch this insanity.

ElRenoRaven

Yes. Unicorn party won! Wait what is this bullshit. The Dr Cube's are attacking the ref. "I have one question for you. How did you get a tshirt? You've been here 5 minutes." ROFLMAO

Top Bottom