• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[ARCHIVE UP] The Giant Bomb "We've Got A Wii U" Live Stream

Rapstah

I like that the "connection lost" graphic was a cable being pulled out because the Wii U doesn't have ethernet.

Salsa

holy shit you can do blops 2 online split screen with one player on the TV and another one on the gamepad?

that's impressive

Poyunch

No click in sticks, which means that they had to change the button layout. At least, thats why I imagine they changed the button layout.

There are click-in sticks. Jeff's reasoning that they mapped the controls around the ergonomics of the pad makes more sense.

No click in sticks, which means that they had to change the button layout. At least, thats why I imagine they changed the button layout.

Clicks do have sticks, what you talking about?
And yeah the button layout is just new; don't see it being a big effort. Streamer earlier on COD said it took everyone a while to get used to the controls (could tell cause they were killing people quickly lol).

They got used to it.
But jumping between two consoles will be disorientating. But thats not gamepad specific.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
They got used to it.
But jumping between two consoles will be disorientating. But thats not gamepad specific.

I still have to look down at my 360 pad to realize the button layout. Though I imagine a large part of that confusion stems from barely touching it since I use it for PC.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
The touch screen didnt respond before because the round hasnt even started - they are playing online - the game has technical issue son other platforms as well.

Top Bottom