• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atomic Heart has Gone Gold

ОТЛИЧНО!
Зажигайте парни

russentanz.gif

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Game looks bonkers. I'm worried about it being open world, here's hoping that the main loop doesn't turn out to be just a Far Cry clone with a very cool visual design.

It'll probably be awesome tho.

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
better be 60fps locked on console as "confirmed" by the devs >_________________>

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
It's a small open world, you just traver from major location to another with some combat\looting in between.

It's not a massive map.
Thank God. Love me some small open maps, but man was I scared about this one turning out to be another theme park full of map markers.

Thanks for the info.

TintoConCasera

I would wait the release before saying thanks, there is still a big chance for the game to absolutely stinks.
Guess so, but I want to believe. Game looks amazing not only in it's visual design, but it's also been a while since I played something remotely close to Bioshock, and I loved that game.

TintoConCasera

Combat and how good story/sidequest are, are my bigger concern, shooting looked rather meh.
Agree. I wonder how good or bad the melee combat will be. We've already seen cool details like robot's casing showing damage when hit by weapons, but I need those melee hits to feel impactful and have that sweet hit feedback you can see in games like Dragon's Dogma or Zelda BOTW. Hope we have that there.

Denton

I am annoyed by all the russia bullshit connected to the game (gazprom being their investors, their wishy washy statements..) but it does look great and gamepass means no risk in trying it and no need to send pootin extra money, for which I am real glad. Hopefully the game is good and the studio manages to get rid itself of the baggage and keep making good stuff.

oji-san

Banned
Finally, Heard over the years that it's only a tech demo and will never get out, or reports about troubles with the devs and such, really happy it's coming out soon.

Hot5pur

People here must have not seen actual gameplay...
Enemies are quite bullet spongy and combat is generally very stiff.
The animation and design is quite good...but everything else looks like a giant slog.
I expect a meta of at most 7.

TintoConCasera

Trying to preload in Gamepass PC but it just downloads like 10MB.

Top Bottom