• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| starring Bryan Danielson & John Cena in a worked reality show

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I've never seen these before.
tumblr_ms9crzAJha1sq4e33o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ms9crzAJha1sq4e33o2_1280.jpg

jred2k

Why not do a summary of the years you have watched with just gifs. That'd be the best way to showcase the highs and the lows.

jmdajr

MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY...

“I loved my career in the WWE and I will forever be thankful for the opportunity to work in that industry,” Ted DiBiase, Jr. said in the release. “Leaving a job you love is not easy, but I believe so strongly in the future of CollegeGarageSale.com that I knew it was time to change my focus.”

CollegeGarageSale.com is an e-commerce website with users in all 50 states and more than 30 countries. Listings on the websites only cost a $1.00 and the company donates 10 cents of every listing back to the school of the seller’s choice.

“Working with Teddy over the last year on a number of projects I can say we are truly blessed to have him on our team,” BFAC CEO Brad McMullan in a released statement.

strobogo

Banned
Why not do a summary of the years you have watched with just gifs. That'd be the best way to showcase the highs and the lows.

Mainly because a good number of gifs and pictures from 2000/2001 are no longer up. But it is a good idea to do for 1998. Like one or two per month that tell the story of where WCW was heading.

JustinBB7

I think Triple H is doing an amazing job, he already was doing great backstage for ages and now he's stepping up on-stage again too. This whole story will end up in him getting the short end anyway and Bryan will be champion. I'm actually hyped to watch Raws again so it's working for me.

Though Cena being gone helps..

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Wasn't one of the reasons dibiase left because he felt like his chance at getting respect or a decent rub just wasn't there at the time, that he'd have to go somewhere else and open up the possibility for a future return?

Well, how's leaving the wrestling business altogether going to get him that rub?

Aiii

So not worth it
To be fair, WWE is the top dog by a mile and then some, especially if you're just looking at the US. They were never going to get behind him, so instead of silently collecting his paycheck like some jobbers, he decided to do something more productive with his life.

I can respect that, i couldn't stand being a jobber either.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
To be fair, WWE is the top dog by a mile and then some, especially if you're just looking at the US. They were never going to get behind him, so instead of silently collecting his paycheck like some jobbers, he decided to do something more productive with his life.

I can respect that, i couldn't stand being a jobber either.

You're the Ted DiBiase Jr. of this thread.

Really though, it has to get under your skin to know when you're in your prime and wasting it. But is money a waste?

No.

So I just got a shock.

My best friend is browsing the iPhone app Scruff, which is a gay dating/hookup thing and who is on there and bragging about his past WWE performance? Raven!

It's definitely him as he provided new pics as we asked for them, because we were understandably doubtful of his identity.

Darren Young, you unlocked the gay gates!

Toki767

I think Triple H is doing an amazing job, he already was doing great backstage for ages and now he's stepping up on-stage again too. This whole story will end up in him getting the short end anyway and Bryan will be champion. I'm actually hyped to watch Raws again so it's working for me.

That's what most people thought when he had a match with Punk a couple years ago and that led to nowhere. Though I guess at least these days they seem to be doing a lot more long term booking and sticking with it instead of changing things on the fly just swerve people who have everything figured out.

The official WWE website was taken offline for approximately an hour today, at approximately 1:00 p.m. A user behind a Twitter account that promotes hacking (named Anonymous Indonesia, located at AnonNewsIndo) is claiming to have gotten the website taken offline.

This individual wrote, "World Wrestling Entertainment Down http://www.wwe.com/ Time To HELP SYRIA By #Fr0styFr0ze #OpSyria #Anonymous."

Kryptonian, I believe you brah.

Are we seriously sad that Ted fuxking DiBiase fuxking Jr is gone from this company? He is about as charismatic as a paper bag lunch. His Kindergarden teacher couldnt even fake enthusiasm for him. Glad he is gone for good.

I'm worried about Big Ettore Ewen he has barely been on TV the last couple of weeks

Surely its time for a new push and the redebut of the 5 count

3 AIN'T ENOUGH MAN I NEED 5

Aiii

So not worth it
I'm worried about Big Ettore Ewen he has barely been on TV the last couple of weeks

Surely its time for a new push and the redebut of the 5 count

3 AIN'T ENOUGH MAN I NEED 5

He'll be fine. They are high on him according to Meltzer. They just need to find a program for him is all.

If they didn't already have a bunch of heel factions, I'd partner Wade with McIntyre, have Regal as their manager and have them call themselves The Union or The Commonwealth, or some such. Actually, if WWE weren't averse to heel vs heel feuds, they could feud with We The People. Or Sheamus, but that's probably too close to the mark.

Wade blows my mind. in UFC there's a lad called Michael Bisping who essentially has a job for life cause he's british and he's actually used as a draw to the british crowd, a pretty big market for them.

Wade gets dragged out for a pop and useless win when they tour the UK and then gets jobbed left and right as soon as they're out of the queen's sight. blows my mind.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If they didn't already have a bunch of heel factions, I'd partner Wade with McIntyre, have Regal as their manager and have them call themselves The Union or The Commonwealth, or some such. Actually, if WWE weren't averse to heel vs heel feuds, they could feud with We The People. Or Sheamus, but that's probably too close to the mark.

You're stealing storylines from WWE'12!

Wade blows my mind. in UFC there's a lad called Michael Bisping who essentially has a job for life cause he's british and he's actually used as a draw to the british crowd,a pretty big market for them.

Wade gets dragged out for a pop and useless win when they tour the UK and then gets jobbed left and rightas soon as they're out of the queen's sight. blows my mind.

They do the same thing with Yoshi Tatsu. Hell, he got to main event against Cena on a WWE tour of Japan a few years back.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
real talk, Wade is just as terrible as Miz. He's British Miz. People say he's got a 'good look' but he's got less mass than Punk does. The guy looks like he barely works out. He looks like if you stretched Orton out.and he lost all his definition.

Cagey

Banned
real talk, Wade is just as terrible as Miz. He's British Miz. People say he's got a 'good look' but he's got less mass than Punk does. The guy looks like he barely works out. He looks like if you stretched Orton out.and he lost all his definition.

Ice cold truth. Wade is shit.

Wade blows my mind. in UFC there's a lad called Michael Bisping who essentially has a job for life cause he's british and he's actually used as a draw to the british crowd, a pretty big market for them.

Wade gets dragged out for a pop and useless win when they tour the UK and then gets jobbed left and right as soon as they're out of the queen's sight. blows my mind.

I went to school with Michael Bispings brother, Michael was a few years above us and I remember him being the 'cock' of the school - basically known as the hardest lad in school. The family were all a bit iffy but I certainly would mess with them

They do the same thing with Yoshi Tatsu. Hell, he got to main event against Cena on a WWE tour of Japan a few years back.

see, why not build those guys so they true regional stars. the UFC Tatsu is Yushin Okami. he's shit, boring as a fuckin mule but still gets co-main events and (sadly) often wins.

I went to school with Michael Bispings brother, Michael was a few years above us and I remember him being the 'cock' of the school - basically known as the hardest lad in school. The family were all a bit iffy but I certainly would mess with them

he's a decent fighter nowadays. got steamrolled by Belfort, but that dude oozes roids out of his anus.

Watched Dragon Kid vs Darkness Dragon in a Mask vs Mask match from an old Toryumon show, so much fun, even though it was totally, utterly ridiculous. Dragon Kid will not die, while M2K are constantly interfering and the only thing that turns the match in Kid's favour is rudo ref Jimmy Kanda turning on M2K.

ikfZZEp3NJOBc.gif

idBftNhJxCSRL.gif

irItfRv1eXnAj.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Kryptonian, I believe you brah.

Are we seriously sad that Ted fuxking DiBiase fuxking Jr is gone from this company? He is about as charismatic as a paper bag lunch. His Kindergarden teacher couldnt even fake enthusiasm for him. Glad he is gone for good.

Dude had no shot because he can't do the evil laugh like his pops.

Top Bottom