• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 10 - Node Country for Old Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kritz

Banned
WFztVlr.png

My friends, my friends, thank you, thank you so much. I can inform you that the thread of AusGAF has changed for just the tenth time.

You obviously enjoyed reading it, so let me say it again. The thread of AusGAF has changed. For just – for just the tenth time in five years, the thread of Australia has changed.

I now look forward to forming a thread that is competent, that is trustworthy, and which purposefully and steadfastly and methodically sets about delivering on our commitments to you, the AusGAF posters.

tcdBHQP.png

Something very significant has happened today. Today, the people of AusGAF have declared that the right to govern this country does not belong to HolyCheck or to me or to his threads or to ours; but it belongs to you, the people of AusGAF.

A thread that says what it means and means what it says. A thread of no surprises and no excuses. A thread that understands the limits of power as well as its potential.

Current Status:
bot_status.php
( Green - online, Red - offline, Yellow - error )

IRC:
irc.gamesurge.net
#ausgaf
(Webchat)
Current Status:
bot_status.php
( Green - online, Red - offline, Yellow - error )

DoKSp4a.png

A good thread, a good thread is one that governs for all AusGAF. Including those who haven't posted in it. A good thread is one with a duty to help everyone to maximise his or her potential. Political people. Console gamers. And our forgotten members, as well as those who Markot described as Hitlers. We will not leave anyone behind.

I have many friends in this thread. I say thank you to each one. We have been on a journey together, a long, long journey together, a long, long journey. May it continue, and may it help to bring better times to this great thread of which we are all so very, very proud. Thank you so much. Thank you so much.

Other AusGAF Threads

I, for one, welcome our new AusGAF overlords. And may even post in this thread*.

*Probably not. It just never happens for some reason. Sad.

Kritz

Banned
I kinda stripped everything out of the old OTs because who actually uses OTs for things anymore.

Maybe next thread won't be so political!

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I never miss a sticky.

I'm glad to have been a part of the last few AusGAFs. Sad I missed the change over. I was too busy watching the first episode of Almost Human finally. I really enjoyed it.

What the fuck

Lying fucking arseholes

Microsoft Game Studios & Turn 10 ladies and gentlemen

17sxek.png

1_1j3amu.png

Guess which one is what was beamed onto televisions and monitors throughout the world and which is what the gamers who saw that demonstration are seeing.

This along with the "the cloud makes the X1 the most powerful console on the planet" bullshit from today incenses me.

Lying fucking cunts.

Plain and simple.

Don't fucking lie to consumers.

Tell the fucking truth.

Why are you allergic to the fucking truth Microsoft.

Why.

I really really hope the pictures are faked. I really want this to not be true :(

markot

Banned
What the fuck

Lying fucking arseholes

17sxek.png

1_1j3amu.png

Guess which one is what was beamed onto televisions and monitors throughout the world and which is what the gamers who saw that demonstration are seeing.

This along with the "the cloud makes the X1 the most powerful console on the planet" bullshit from today incenses me.

Lying fucking cunts.

Plain and simple.

Tell the fucking truth.

Why.

I really really hope the pictures are faked. I really want this to not be true :(

Maybe it was a sunny day.

Dollars to donuts fallon was playing a pc >_<

Microsoft are terrible.

hamchan

What the fuck

Lying fucking arseholes

http://abload.de/img/17sxek.png
http://abload.de/img/1_1j3amu.png

Lying fucking cunts.

Plain and simple.

Tell the fucking truth.

Why.

We need Forza 5 on PC right now.

What the fuck

Lying fucking arseholes

17sxek.png

1_1j3amu.png

Lying fucking cunts.

Plain and simple.

Tell the fucking truth.

Why.

Woah that's a massive difference. They can't argue that the TV's have different settings, just look at the fucking trees!

r1chard

OHAI new thread.

And, given my general busy-ness of the next, like, TWO MONTHS, and my general drive-by nature in AUSGAF anyway, this might very well be my only post in it :)

It could just be another time of day but wow if true.

The lower resolution textures are wanted I'm irritated by. The time of day and brightness settings are obviously different but the textures in several parts of the track are worse than those that were shown off in PR events. Foliage is the most obvious.

Woo got onto the first page of the new thread.

Noodle market in Melbourne crazy busy, went elsewhere.

New thread smells funny.

markot

Banned
My kitty comes home several times a day.

Because he is...

Born free, as free as the wind blows
As free as the grass grows
Born free to follow your heart

Live free and beauty surrounds you
The world still astounds you
Each time you look at a star

Stay free where no walls divide you
You're free as the roaring tide
So there's no need to hide

Born free and life is worth living
But only worth living