• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

Fari

5pLVg.jpg

CorvoSol

wut

wait are they telling him to grow up because he's conservative or because he likes ponies

I assumed that the conservatives were telling him to grow up for liking a product that's for little girls and the bronies were telling him to get lost for being a member of a political party that I guess is out of alignment with the typical brony sentiments?

I dunno, I don't know many bronies and I try to know less.

Drago

Ok, if someone makes an avatar out of any piece of art in this thread, I'll wear it for a week. No crucifix pics though

First one after this post wins

what have i done

Curse my lack of avatar creating abilities! I'd give you the Kane horse so you can rep the big red machine, now you're just going to end up with a my little period "character"

Retro

Ok, that was much nicer than I expected :p

I'm on a phone so I'll change it in a bit

I dunno man, the expression on her face cracks me up every time I see it. But yeah, I could have used the Slowpoke Penis from the same comic if I wanted to be cruel.

Drago

I dunno man, the expression on her face cracks me up every time I see it. But yeah, I could have used the Slowpoke Penis from the same comic if I wanted to be cruel.
Thank you so much for not doing that. It was the first thing I expected to get :p

As for this thread, I'll try to find some stuff to post later on. Always wanted to contribute to these threads :)

Top Bottom