• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 1 Reveal Trailer, PC/PS4/XB1, Oct 21st [Up2: Screens, Info, Open Beta]

bryanee

Yes there will be a EA Play Briefing, but this sounds more like a Event dedicated to Battlefield 1.

They will probably stream BF1 MP all day long after the Briefing and during the E3 days.

Probably but I assumed from that tweet that it would be like the times before when showing a new BF game they would just have a bunch of people in the background on the stage playing the game live. I'm probably wrong though.

I have no idea what you are referencing or talking about, but I do agree always and automatically that creators shouldn't listen to suppliers. Otherwise, we would never have progress.

A lot of the suggestions there are really just modifications or amalgamations of features from previous games. So you're right about that.

Theorry

Nice.

"The First-Ever Battlefield™ 1 Multiplayer Livestream at EA Play on June 12 at 2:00PM PT

Excited to see Battlefield™ 1 in action? Tune in on June 12 at 02:00PM PT for Battlefield Squads, where 64-players will take part in the first-ever livestream of Battlefield 1 gameplay. Battlefield community members BATTLEFIELD FRIENDS – NOOB and StoneMountain64 will be serving as Team Captains, and their team rosters will include some of the most well-known YouTubers and Twitch streamers around, as well as a few special guests."

So thats after the live show wich starts at 1 PM.

Nice.

"The First-Ever Battlefield™ 1 Multiplayer Livestream at EA Play on June 12 at 2:00PM PT

Excited to see Battlefield™ 1 in action? Tune in on June 12 at 02:00PM PT for Battlefield Squads, where 64-players will take part in the first-ever livestream of Battlefield 1 gameplay. Battlefield community members BATTLEFIELD FRIENDS – NOOB and StoneMountain64 will be serving as Team Captains, and their team rosters will include some of the most well-known YouTubers and Twitch streamers around, as well as a few special guests."

Great news. Also, thanks for reminding me about this trailer, rematching it now, can't wait to see more footage.

Mahonay

Banned
Nice.

This sounds great. Perfect way to show the game in action.

Just woke up to an email with a code to download the closed alpha. Can't wait to get home tonight and play it. If my pc struggles to play it I'm pretty sure I'm upgrading video cards this generation.
My PC:
i7-4770k
16gb ram
780 ti in SLI
Res: 2560x1080
will install on ssd

I'm sure 3gb of vram will be an issue and I know it's probably not optimized but I'll have an excuse to get some 1080's although I'm hoping we get some ti's this gen :)

Top Bottom