• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Beyond Good and Evil 2 E3 2017 CG Trailer (prequel, online or solo, early access?)

What did you fucking think of the fucking Beyond Good & Evil 2 trailer?

Results are only viewable after voting.
"??!! Haven't shown anything and Yves is saying its an amazing achievement

The fuck. No gameplay. WTF this shit. HYPE dead.

That was rubbish

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Is the first one a good game or something?

edit: OH now I know what it is. Never played though.

It is a good game, but I never understood the fanaticism some people had for it, like it's an all-time classic.

Like, no, it's not. It's just a good, solid game.

Majukun

i don't know..story has little to do with the original,we have saw no gameplay and they talked about it like it was an online mmorpg :/

200.gif

Didnt the rumors say in the past that this was going to be published by Nintendo?

"The latest round of leaks from Let's Play Video Games editor Laura Kate Dale pertains to Beyond Good and Evil 2, one of the more anticipated games linked to the Nintendo Switch.

Ubisoft has not officially announced Beyond Good and Evil 2 for the Switch, but according to Dale, the game will be exclusive to the platform for 12 months. Physical and digital versions are planned."

BG&E is in my Top 5 of all-time.

I didn't like the look of any of that. And all the F-bombs...sigh. Didn't seem to have anything I enjoyed from the first game.

And a prequel? No Jade?

Not like this.

Peff

There was a bit of gameplay while Michel Ancel was on stage, but the whole online playground thing does not sound good to be honest.

Legitimately surprised. I'm so ecstatic and there was even some in engine stuff behind them for a moment.

I'll take what I can get.

Top Bottom