• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne |OT| Now With Newcomers Guide Attached Below OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booshka

Straight Sword transforming into a Giant Blunt Hammer is the obvious choice for me. Longsword and Giant Blunt type weapon is one of my favorite ways to play Souls games.

Knight Sword + Greataxe in Demon's

Longsword + Great Club/Large Club in Dark 1

Sun Sword/Varangian Sword + Great Club in Dark 2

Great combo, don't sleep on it GAF.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Straight Sword transforming into a Giant Blunt Hammer is the obvious choice for me. Longsword and Giant Blunt type weapon is one of my favorite ways to play Souls games.

Knight Sword + Greataxe in Demon's

Longsword + Great Club/Large Club in Dark 1

Sun Sword/Varangian Sword + Great Club in Dark 2

Great combo, don't sleep on it GAF.
Yeah, this is what I'll likely end up with once I get it. Seems so badass.

BBTRAILERTO66025.gif

Dat lighting!
Goodgoogamooga

J-Skee

Can't believe we're mere hours from Project Beast's release. It was a pleasure being on the hype train with the GAF. Now let's go hunt some beasts.

RIP in peace other OT. I salute you.
5KGgu.gif

I cannot help but wheeze with laughter while looking at this! >.<

This is beyond excellent. Seems like yet another too-hard-to-beat-but-so-good-I-can't-stop-playing game! :D

Seems like here on NeoGAF there is a never ending appetite for middle ages fantasy stories... hmm...

MaxBill1908

Neo Member
What is the purpose of bloodtinge and arcane?

Edit: I'm new to this kind of game and I want to find the best character class for me.

eot

Banned
Review scores won't mean much, good or bad. I mean, on Metacritic it's DkS2 > DkS = DeS. I want to hear impressions from players not reviewers.

luka

Loves Robotech S1
i was leaning toward the cane, but i always ended up eventually gravitating towards dex weapons for all of my souls characters

i think this time i'm gonna berserk it up

GATTSU

Facism

ha can't cancel my preorder until tomorrow when i have to call their customer service. What year is it again?

See what happens tomorrow and if i can go US digital after.

If it doesn't, I don't want to see you guys throwing fits and embarrassing yourselves. Please.

Isn't this what usually happens? :p

Greenymac

First for me and Messiek as well, we got you dude.

Btw....

I totally cheese one of the bosses I feel so dirty now.... I didn't earn it guys I didn't earn it!

Seems to be plenty of Destiny refugees here. Im sure we will be able to help each other out!

Review scores won't mean much, good or bad. I mean, on Metacritic it's DkS2 > DkS = DeS. I want to hear impressions from players not reviewers.

This game feeds off the community. Review Scores will still be indicative of relative quality since all Souls games are ~90, but it will sell regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom