• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BLOODBORNE Update (1.03) available

68 for the final boss is not impossible but generally under-leveled.
Uh, what? I did probably half of the side stuff (not counting chalice), leveled up pretty much whenever I had enough echoes, and finished the game at level 59. How are people ending up at such high levels? I guess it's because I hoard the consumable echoes. I think of them as "in case of emergency" type stuff. All the late-game bosses except
Gehrman
were pretty easy though; can't imagine what they'd be like if I was level 80 or something.

Neoweee

Uh, what? I did probably half of the side stuff (not counting chalice), leveled up pretty much whenever I had enough echoes, and finished the game at level 59. How are people ending up at such high levels? I guess it's because I hoard the consumable echoes. I think of them as "in case of emergency" type stuff. All the late-game bosses except
Gehrman
were pretty easy though; can't imagine what they'd be like if I was level 80 or something.

1) Never lose echoes.

2) Use the solid echoes only to "round up" so to speak, to push each trip to the dream to the next level.

3) That boss is pretty easy regardless of level, because none of the fight depends on anything related to your stats or weapon, in all honestly.

4) If you explore
the unseen village
early, you're likely to get a bunch of levels our of that.

5) "Half of the side stuff"? What did you do exactly? Most of the bosses in the game are optional, and there's a handful of optional zones. Each boss gives so many echoes that you'll surge ahead in level each time.

1) Never lose echoes.

2) Use the solid echoes only to "round up" so to speak, to push each trip to the dream to the next level.

3) That boss is pretty easy regardless of level, because none of the fight depends on anything related to your stats or weapon, in all honestly.

4) If you explore
the unseen village
early, you're likely to get a bunch of levels our of that.

5) "Half of the side stuff"? What did you do exactly? Most of the bosses in the game are optional, and there's a handful of optional zones. Each boss gives so many echoes that you'll surge ahead in level each time.
Yeah, I did 1, 2, and 4, so *shrug*. Like I said, I had a mountain of consumable souls at the end, so it's probably just because of my hoarding those.

I'm curious what you mean by 3 though. Why would your damage output and HP not matter in the
Gehrman
fight? Or any fight for that matter? And do you really find it easier than other bosses in the main game? Definitely the hardest for me (and also my favorite).

taoofjord

I miss the original loading screen. Bloodborne doesn't have enough items to warrant the new item screen. At the very least I'd prefer if they didn't cycle every 10 or so seconds.

Top Bottom