• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking Bad - Season 5, Part 2 - The Final Eight Episodes - Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
some of those reviews dont sound too positive

five reviews.

One says "Vince Gilligan and his cast hit the ground running in the show's last eight-episode stretch." Positive.

One says "if this first hit is any indication, the audience is in very good hands." Positive.

One says "4 out of 5 stars". Positive.

One says "I envy you getting to see the return episode for the first time. "Breaking Bad" is still giddily addictive, a joy to watch, a marvel." Positive.

One says "I don't think there's ever been a moment of doubt in the entire arc of 'Breaking Bad' but it's more notable than ever. In Vince Gilligan we trust." Positive.

r u doin blu sky

lol that post made me read the reviews then I thought I was tripping. They're all very positive. And all only about the first 3 hours.

RoKKeR

Just found out my University's cable service has AMC HD.

A monitor purchase is now absolutely necessary. I leave in a week.

Amir0x

Banned
SFan review said that two scenes in the first episode are amongst the most powerful in the entire series.

should be fun

Chris R

Finally, something worth watching on Sunday! Watch Dexter while it records as a warm up so I can skip commercials when watching BB.

Holy shit, I'd forgotten about this amazingness!
i2Y7PtVl1vaK4.gif

Obviously that hype train at max speed.

Amir0x

Banned
Finally, something worth watching on Sunday! Watch Dexter while it records as a warm up so I can skip commercials when watching BB.

also watch Dexter first so you can remember just how awful television can get before you watch Breaking Bad

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
The Dexter <-> Breaking Bad Quality Contrast® will be ridonculous.

Fry

This is the last time this show will ever have an official thread! We need more celebration!

More gifs!

i3SZK7vnpDw0V.gif
ifct3ko6Nq9eC.gif
iW4ue27mimsHg.gif
ibyfcfIk4OuzZK.gif

iZFIkeeT4aI25.gif
ibshql4TJpFAba.gif

Mumford

Quick question: I have Season 5 part 2 on iTunes purchased, can I watch it there live? If not, about when can I watch it? Thanks in advance, really excited to see the end. :)

Kaladin

Quick question: I have Season 5 part 2 on iTunes purchased, can I watch it there live? If not, about when can I watch it? Thanks in advance, really excited to see the end. :)

You basically purchased a season pass. You own the episodes as they upload them, there is no live streaming. Typically episodes are uploaded the next day.

ezekial45

Banned

I think you have to wait after the TV air date to watch it on iTunes.

Angry Fork

Sad it's ending, but I'm ready.

Hope Walt wins everything and rides off into the sunset with Jesse in the passenger seat, leading up to a feature film. I'm part kidding part serious.

One of the best shows, and the final episodes will be bittersweet ( like they always are with shows you love ): you'd like to see more, but you also realize that when the story is done, it's done.

I hope Jesse ends Walt.

if one of them dies it has to be by the other's hand. i'm rooting for team (Anybody but Walt or Ted) at this point.

Walter Jr. should take over the empire. he finds the dorky heisenberg hat, jacket and glasses. and the final scene shows him put it on.

survivor

Banned
I finished watching the first part last week. Can't wait for the new episodes. Its gonna be the first time I watch the show alongside GAF.

Nameless

I hadn't even entertained the thought of this season not being good. The quality of Breaking Bad is as steady & reliable as the sunrise. Not a bad ep in the bunch.

At this point is there any way for Jesse to find out what Walt did to Brock and Jane

I don't know about Jane, but remember Saul knows about Brock, and judging by the first episode of S5A he wasn't okay with that.

Considering Walt's life is about to turn upside down, I could almost see Saul telling Jesse about Brock just in the aim of disentangling himself from association with Walt.

Yeah the alternative as Disco pointed out is that Walt owns up to his crimes to Jesse, not even in a remorseful sort of way, but in more of a fuck you sort of way.

ivysaur12

Banned
Walt is an awful, deplorable, fantastic character to watch. I only hope for the best for Jessie and Skylar, who know knows. Ahhhhh it's so soon!

Ionian

Been watching it from day 1, has been torture waiting between seasons. Still sinking in that it's going end in a couple of months but incredibly excited to see how it plays out.

Definitely the end of an era.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom