• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking News: Next Xbox Reveal Set For May 21, 10:00 A.M. PST, Livestreamed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oppo

So will we finally get MS response on the whole Always Online rumors? Perched for this.

I doubt it. They will talk up why it's so totally amazeballs awesome to be online, but I really doubt there will be a record-scratch moment where they confirm that the system requires this.

statham

t1369155600z4.png

It BEGINS!!!!

rinse82

Didn't we all know it was going to be around May 21st 3 weeks ago? what's up with all the "OMG SO LATE" posts all of a sudden?

Pooya

I doubt it. They will talk up why it's so totally amazeballs awesome to be online, but I really doubt there will be a record-scratch moment where they confirm that the system requires this.

certainly everyone will ask in interviews after the event, not something they can avoid at this point.

Minions

I completely expect them to mention nothing about the rumors and leave them entirely up to speculation while commenting only about the "great things" that the xbox can do.

If they do not say anything, it will be awesome because everyone will end up pulling all their hair out due to the lack of answers.

Nemesis_

Didn't we all know it was going to be around May 21st 3 weeks ago? what's up with all the "OMG SO LATE" posts all of a sudden?

I was about to say that we didn't have official confirmation, then I re-read the OP and realised we still don't.

Prepare for it to be shoved into a sentence in some press release somewhere

I am well prepared for the meltdowns.

iPGBgqXjiwtyP.gif

Willy Wanka

my god this avatar owns
I completely expect them to mention nothing about the rumors and leave them entirely up to speculation while commenting only about the "great things" that the xbox can do.

If they do not say anything, it will be awesome because everyone will end up pulling all their hair out due to the lack of answers.

This is almost guaranteed to happen.

sunnz

Cant wait, hope to see some great games shown ( at least even 1 would be good, since E3 will be the main event)

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Well, Microsoft was asking for secrecy, but I guess Game Informer doesn't give a shit.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
So will we finally get MS response on the whole Always Online rumors? Perched for this.
The only likely scenario is to address it in interviews afterwards. It's not worth even mentioning during the conference even if there is no always online because it dilutes the message and focuses on negatives.

Whether it is always or not will surely be something we find out from interviews. And you better believe every journalist wants that scoop.

Afrikan

Sony, coincidentally, has another event coming up.....now that they have a date, I'm guessing one week later?..lol.

fallingdove

No doubt that 75% of the show will be dedicated to performances from Rihanna, Usher, and Justin Bieber with 20% of the reveal talking about the console itself and its media capabilities and 5% dedicated to the games that will be on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom