• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Broad City Season 3 |OT| The Match of the Century

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tansut

As soon as the security tag came up at the exhibit I started cringing because I knew exactly where it was going. How horrifically hilarious that was.

Opening was one of the craziest things they've yet done and was so loaded it has got to be nigh impossible to process it all---ending was also proper amazing. Jaime got the least onscreen action he's ever had, but they definitely made the most of it by the end as that was just perfect.

Such a great show with such a fine season opening---bodes SO well for the rest still to come!

Dereck

Yeah, I'm gonna say it. The writing in this episode almost reminded me of a Happy Endings episode. Subtly packed with a bunch of references/jokes that take me awhile to pick up on.

Almost reminded.

Jarrod38

JNu5sfE.gif

Quick

Banned
"Was this a sexual experience?"

"Dude you're bleeding."

Dat ending.

Low-key opening, but I didn't expect them to pull out all the stops from the get go. But that scene in the art gallery with the security tag...oh man. When they were watching the video on how to take the tag off and there was a mention of the ink, I had a feeling about what would happen later, but not how it played out. lol

Also, not sure if it's something new, but they blurred people's faces a couple of times. One was a shot of two people, another was in an actual scene involving Abbi and Ilana.

Clydefrog

When the truck took Illana away, I fucking lost it. I hadn't laughed that hard in quite a while. I love this show!!

The opening 2 minutes is soooo good too.

Croc

Banned
The thing I love about this show is it's not afraid to break reality in subtle-ish ways. Like when they left that pop up shop and turn around like 5 minutes later to go back and it's already gone. Soooo fucking good.

Dereck

S03E02:
Co-op

Abbi must pose as Ilana to cover her shift at the food co-op, while Ilana attends a doctor's appointment on Long Island.

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
Classic show. First episode was great. Spotted the bike balls straight away. Too good. Wife cracked up once i pointed them out.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
This is our show.

Made it to the second commercial break. Goddamn this is one of the many reasons why I love Abbi so much.
Guys, guys. Don't make me bring out the lawyers. This is my show.

But if I don't let you guys have sex with the show, it wouldn't be fair. Okay?

Those last 10 minutes...I had to cover my mouth from laughing out loud since it was so late at night.

Also, I didn't blame Lincoln for trying to call 911.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom