• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#BustMust - Gaming's Greatest Melons (NSFW)

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I do, *hits preorder buttons without even looking at price*
*Looking at price and then remembering Feb line up*
fuck-me-fuuuuuuck.gif

Very excited for this gacha game whenever it launches on the WaifuStation 5. The character animations are some of the best I've ever seen.

Obviously we're in the melons thread so I'll just be sharing the jiggly bits from the latest trailer.

uemBy1M.gif

5YG8l9B.gif

Danjin44

Odin Sphere is still my favorite Vanillaware game. I do have to play the remake on PS4 though, I have it digitally on there.
I also LOVE Odin Sphere but the reason I want Muramasa more because unlike Odin Sphere Leifthrasir the Muramasa Rebirth never came out on PS4 and is stuck on PSVita and my Vita is no longer in playing shape and in all honestly I want to play Muramasa on big screen in 4K with controller.

The game just fucking gorgeous!
igf7cvxzxxbtl.gif
what-games-have-your-favorite-art-styles-my-picks-v0-fmzonuu92lg81.gif
wyvIWJY.gif

I also LOVE Odin Sphere but the reason I want Muramasa more because unlike Odin Sphere Leifthrasir the Muramasa Rebirth never came out on PS4 and is stuck on PSVita and my Vita is no longer in playing shape and in all honestly I want to play Muramasa on big screen in 4K with controller.

The game just fucking gorgeous!
igf7cvxzxxbtl.gif
what-games-have-your-favorite-art-styles-my-picks-v0-fmzonuu92lg81.gif
wyvIWJY.gif

Yeah my plan for this year is to play the Odin Sphere Remake on PS4. I remember playing the OG on PS2 and absolutely loving it. Still in my Top 10 PS2 Games of All Time for me. As for the Muramasa, I do agree it looks fantastic. Same with the Odin Sphere Remake

zokie

i love sega games from the past round 1
For melon and bleach lovers as characters are designed by kubo sensei , sensei loves melons
Digital Deluxe editon which includes the swimsuit dlc is on sale sometimes on psn

Last edited:

Danjin44

i love sega games from the past...
For melon and bleach lovers as characters are designed by kubo sensei , sensei loves melons
Digital Deluxe editon which includes the swimsuit dlc is on sale sometimes on psn

Sakura Wars (PS4) is really the most overlooked game.

i love sega games from the past...

Bought Sakura Wars last year, but didn't manage to make time for it. Guess this changes things a bit. 😅

zokie

i love sega games from the past round 2
this game's story , character designs and gameplay isn't for everyone but there are fanservice of melons and pants

its on sale now , and the DLC is all free

Last edited:

zokie

i love sega games from the past final round

Shining Resonance Refrain
- Remaster version has all dlc and a lot of sega love for melons and pants
sale on xbox store now

VR Figure from Shining: Kirika Towa Alma

there is sale sometimes but sadly you need a playstation VR1 headset as VR2 is not backward compatible , worse is that it never got translated

Last edited:
Top Bottom