• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

vocab

DS: Elite Beat Agents $10
DS: Hotel Dusk 215 $12
DS: Phoenix Wright $22
DS: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin $22
DS: Dawn of Sorrow $22

PS2 - Xenosaga 1 and 2 $15 together.

PS3 - Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel Complete with premium box. Disc and book was never touched. Sealed only removed to check contents. $58

PC: Non Reference Sapphire 5850 - $90.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Super awesome Positive Feedback for zewone

Fast communication, fast shipping. Item came well packed and protected. Would love to do business again

Ettie

EDIT: US only, sorry euros :(
EDIT: Dropped some prices, added Ipod Touch 1G 16GB.

Gaf+ Here.

Cleaning out my PS2 hack n' slashes.

http://i.imgur.com/Zueh9.jpg

Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance - 10 No manual
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2 - 30 No manual
Champions of Norrath - 20 Complete
Champions: Return to Arms - 20 Complete
Gauntlet: Seven Sorrows - 10 Complete
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy - 10 No manual
Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom PS3 - 10

http://i.imgur.com/c0ZM5.jpg?
PS2 Slim console with 2 controllers, 1 Old (old old) Sony, one hardly used Pelican. - 45 I'm marking the PS2 down 10 because of the controllers, I had forgotten about not having a DS2. (The official one isn't, it's... a DS1?)

Yorkie not included.

Paypal only, US only. Prices include shipping. All items come from non-smoking house with no kids.

If anyone wants to buy the whole bundle of games or games + system, deals shall be cut. Let me know what you have in mind.

Adding a PSP 3000 bundle
UQuLg.jpg

Includes 4 games pictured plus 8GB MSPD. FFVII:CC and Drac X were bought new and are in excellent condition with manuals. Medievil:Rez was a gamestop save and has the typical sticker vandalism. PSP unit in really good shape. Probably got less than 50 hours on it, stored in super soft (and clean) sock when not in use.

115 shipped.

Ipod Touch 1G 16GB PENDING SALE TO EUROCULT.
http://i.imgur.com/UExT8.jpg
My trusty touch. Upgraded and no longer need it. Back is scratched all to hell, one minor chip in the bezel area on the front. Typical little cosmetic imperfections for a daily used device. Glass is good, functions as it should, restored to factory condition.

50 shipped.

More pics for the Touch.
http://imgur.com/DTMof - Chip
http://imgur.com/QduJe - Flash pic showing front detail. Note that some of the markings in the seam of the bezel are makeup, not scratches.

Positive feedback for chadderbox77 The DS Lite got here in almost untouched condition and everything was as advertised. Shipping was incredibly quick and he even rushed to the Post Office for me!

Amazing seller!

Your pm box was full so I couldn't respond to your pm.

I'll answer here, it's not the 101, it's the 001

isny

napkin dispenser
Theatrythm LE with unused stylus and SE code for the 3DS available for cost and free shipping to Canada/U.S.

Just shoot me a PM. It's an amazing game, I just have such a backlog and have already put so many hours into it, so I've enjoyed my time with it already.

zewone

Super awesome Positive Feedback for zewone

Fast communication, fast shipping. Item came well packed and protected. Would love to do business again
Positive feedback for Tashi0106! Extremely friendly and generous. Quick payment and an all around pleasure to work with!

Aselith

Does anyone have a copy of the Ronin Warriors boxset they would want to sell? Prices are crazy, I'm looking to spend like $70.

Fox1304

Just started to sell my 3DS Zelda 25th birthday collector edition.
If anyone's interested, I'm currently selling it for 250€/305$/200£, and would ship worldwide as long as shipping is included in the price ( I'm from France ).
Comes with the complete package (cards, stylus and everything) and a protective pouch.
It's an EU system, so take this in consideration.

Feel free to send me a PM if interested.

TriAceJP

I have a few extra Club Nintendo codes if anyone is interested.

Cash or trade is welcome.

I have:

XenoBlade
Mario Party 9
Pokemon Rumble Blast

JJcao

Neo Member
Im looking for a Xbox360 hori vlx pro premium stick. I am willing to trade a 4gb slim xbox360 AND a 160gb white slim ps3 with vertical stand for the stick. Both system is 4 months old which I barely use. Pm me if u wanna trade.

Sora_N

Super Positive feedback for TSAGoodness, the game came damaged but he promptly offered to take care of it. One of the best sellers I've had! Will definitely buy from him again.

If anyone has a copy of wwe 12, for either the 360 or ps3, laying around and wants to get rid of it cheap, I am interested in getting it for a gift for my nephew. I'd pay around $15 shipping included to Canada... Don't really care about game case or manual condition.

zewone

Positive feedback for zewone, everything arrived without any trouble. Pleased with the shipping time and cost, everything was also packaged well.

Positive feedback for JudgmentZefhyr! Quick payment and very easy to work with. Good communication and would definitely deal with again.

Bumping this because I'm lowering the price. Now $100

Looking to sell my Creative Soundblaster Tactic 3D Omega wireless headphones. They don't quite fit my head right when I have my glasses on. They sound great though, and work with PC, Mac, PS3, and Xbox. They've only been used for a few months. Looking for $120. Will meet up with you if you're in Canada. Stock pic below since I'm writing this post at work:

http://www.creative.com/soundblaster/tactic3d/omega/

pdt_omega.png

I am still trying to find a complete copy of .Hack// Quarantine Part4 for the PS2 for a decent price. Please PM me if you want to get rid of it :)

I am also looking for a complete copy of FFVI advance.

theRizzle

I've been going through old boxes in storage trying to decide what I want to bring to me with my new place and what I want to get rid of, and I found a bunch of old gaming stuff. A lot of this stuff isn't worth that much to me, and if nobody from GAF picks it up will likely end up in a landfill somewhere, so if you see anything you like, PM ME.

I am really not trying to make money off this stuff and maybe I could get more for some of it, but for me I have just about a week to get rid of this stuff before it gets thrown out. All I am looking for in return for most of this stuff is for you to pay the shipping. Anything extra you are willing to throw my way is welcome, but really I just want to avoid throwing this stuff out and as long as it doesn't leave me out money, I would rather it go to someone who wants it.

First up, I have a bunch of empty PS3 cases. These are just the cases. I would prefer whoever gets these to take all of them. Most of them have instructions also.

photo.jpg

The games are:

Afrika (GAME INCLUDED)
EA MMA
God Of War 3
Heavenly Sword
Infamous
Killzone 2
L.A. Noire
Metal Gear Solid 4
MLB 08 The Show (GAME INCLUDED)
Motorstorm
Motorstorm: Pacific Rift
NHL 11
Resistance
Resistance 2
Uncharted
Uncharted 2
You Don't Know Jack

Next, some old PC games. Again, would rather whoever wants these take all of them.

photo1.jpg

11th Hour
Black & White
Fallout Tactics (box a little squished)
Grim Fandango
Mechcommander (squished box)
Nuke It 1000 (Duke Nukem 3d levels)
Quake
Squad Leader
Wing Commander Kilrathi Saga (1, 2 and 3 for Windows)
Wing Commander 4

Some random stuff here.

photo2.jpg

Bioshock 2 - GONE
Blast Corps - N64
EA Active 2 - PS3
Mass Effect 3 - 360 (steelbook ONLY)
Mortal Kombat - PS3 (steelbook ONLY)
Sonic Adventure - Dreamcast

Old Strategy Guides:

photo3.jpg

Crazy Tax - DC
Dave Mirra BMX - DC/PS1
Final Fantasy 3(6) - SNES
Final Fantasy 7 - PS1
Front Mission 3 - PS1
UFC - DC

Some PS2 games. All games are complete with manual and in at least "good" condition unless indicated. Whoever wants these MUST take all of them.

photo6.jpg

Amplitude - No manual
Beyond Good & Evil - Manual missing cover
Bully
Disgaea 2
Enter The Matrix
FIFA Soccer 2003
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Final Fantasy XII
Fire Pro Wrestling Returns
Frequency
The Getaway
God Of War
God Of War 2
Gran Turismo 3
Indigo Prophecy
Jak & Daxter - No manual, greatest hits disc
Kingdom Hearts
Max Payne 2
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence
NFL Blitz 2003
Onimusha - No manual
Onimusha 2
Ring Of Red
Shadow Of The Colossus
Siren
SOCOM
Space Channel 5 Special Edition
Tony Hawk 4
Valkyrie Profile 2
Xenosaga Episode 1
Yakuza

Keep in mind, I live in Canada, so consider shipping accordingly. Also, I am willing to do meetups in the GTA.

As I said before, I mostly want to get this stuff gone in the next two weeks, so don't be afraid to reach out. THANKS!

Sora_N

I've been going through old boxes in storage trying to decide what I want to bring to me with my new place and what I want to get rid of, and I found a bunch of old gaming stuff. A lot of this stuff isn't worth that much to me, and if nobody from GAF picks it up will likely end up in a landfill somewhere, so if you see anything you like, PM ME.

I am really not trying to make money off this stuff and maybe I could get more for some of it, but for me I have just about a week to get rid of this stuff before it gets thrown out. All I am looking for in return for most of this stuff is for you to pay the shipping. Anything extra you are willing to throw my way is welcome, but really I just want to avoid throwing this stuff out and as long as it doesn't leave me out money, I would rather it go to someone who wants it.

First up, I have a bunch of empty PS3 cases. These are just the cases. I would prefer whoever gets these to take all of them. Most of them have instructions also.

photo.jpg

The games are:

Afrika (GAME INCLUDED)
EA MMA
God Of War 3
Heavenly Sword
Infamous
Killzone 2
L.A. Noire
Metal Gear Solid 4
Motorstorm
NHL 11
Resistance
Resistance 2
Uncharted
Uncharted 2
You Don't Know Jack

Next, some old PC games. Again, would rather whoever wants these take all of them.

photo1.jpg

11th Hour
Black & White
Grim Fandango
Quake
Squad Leader
Wing Commander 4

Some random stuff here.

photo2.jpg

Bioshock 2 - GONE
Blast Corps - N64
EA Active 2 - PS3

Old Strategy Guides:

photo3.jpg

Crazy Tax - DC
Dave Mirra BMX - DC/PS1
Final Fantasy 7 - PS1
Front Mission 3 - PS1
UFC - DC

Some PS2 games. All games are complete with manual and in at least "good" condition unless indicated. Whoever wants these MUST take all of them.

photo6.jpg

Amplitude - No manual
Bully
Disgaea 2
Enter The Matrix
FIFA Soccer 2003
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Final Fantasy XII
Frequency
The Getaway
God Of War
God Of War 2
Gran Turismo 3
Indigo Prophecy
Kingdom Hearts
Max Payne 2
NFL Blitz 2003
Onimusha - No manual
Onimusha 2
Ring Of Red
Shadow Of The Colossus
Siren
SOCOM
Tony Hawk 4
Valkyrie Profile 2
Xenosaga Episode 1
Yakuza

Keep in mind, I live in Canada, so consider shipping accordingly. Also, I am willing to do meetups in the GTA.

As I said before, I mostly want to get this stuff gone in the next two weeks, so don't be afraid to reach out. THANKS!

How much for all the PS2 games to V5N3X5? I would also be interested in the Final Fantasy Guides.

GreenMana

Offer sent for everything

photo.jpg

The games are:

Afrika (GAME INCLUDED)
EA MMA
God Of War 3
Heavenly Sword
Infamous
Killzone 2
L.A. Noire
Metal Gear Solid 4
Motorstorm
NHL 11
Resistance
Resistance 2
Uncharted
Uncharted 2
You Don't Know Jack

photo1.jpg

11th Hour
Black & White
Grim Fandango
Quake
Squad Leader
Wing Commander 4

Some random stuff here.

photo2.jpg

Bioshock 2 - GONE
Blast Corps - N64
EA Active 2 - PS3

Old Strategy Guides:

photo3.jpg

Crazy Tax - DC
Dave Mirra BMX - DC/PS1
Final Fantasy 7 - PS1
Front Mission 3 - PS1
UFC - DC

photo6.jpg

Amplitude - No manual
Bully
Disgaea 2
Enter The Matrix
FIFA Soccer 2003
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Final Fantasy XII
Frequency
The Getaway
God Of War
God Of War 2
Gran Turismo 3
Indigo Prophecy
Kingdom Hearts
Max Payne 2
NFL Blitz 2003
Onimusha - No manual
Onimusha 2
Ring Of Red
Shadow Of The Colossus
Siren
SOCOM
Tony Hawk 4
Valkyrie Profile 2
Xenosaga Episode 1
Yakuza

Oreoleo

WTB PS3 GAMES

Just got a PS3 last week so I'm looking to fill out my library with some older titles, exclusives mainly. MGS4, Heavenly Sword, Heavy Rain, Little Big Planet, inFamous, Motorstorm, Resistance etc. You get the idea, anything in the $10-$25 range mostly.

PM please, and I promise not to be too cheap about it.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Hey there folks. I decided sort of on a whim last night that I really want a TurboGrafx 16/PC Engine. I'm hoping someone here can help me out. I don't really have a preference which it is, as I'll likely get it region modded as soon as I buy it. I'd probably prefer a TurboDuo or PC Engine Duo R, but I'm not sure if I can afford them at the moment. If you have a bundle with games, that would be even better.

I have an Atari Jaguar with 4 games I'd be willing to trade (or sell to fund this purchase, if someone is interested and doesn't have a TG16/PCE to trade), as well as a lot of valuable Saturn and SNES stuff I'd consider trading. I also have some money I can spend as well.

If you've got something and you're willing to negotiate, please PM me and we'll discuss.

Dwayne

Hey there folks. I decided sort of on a whim last night that I really want a TurboGrafx 16/PC Engine. I'm hoping someone here can help me out. I don't really have a preference which it is, as I'll likely get it region modded as soon as I buy it. I'd probably prefer a TurboDuo or PC Engine Duo R, but I'm not sure if I can afford them at the moment. If you have a bundle with games, that would be even better.

I have an Atari Jaguar with 4 games I'd be willing to trade (or sell to fund this purchase, if someone is interested and doesn't have a TG16/PCE to trade), as well as a lot of valuable Saturn and SNES stuff I'd consider trading. I also have some money I can spend as well.

If you've got something and you're willing to negotiate, please PM me and we'll discuss.

There's one for sale two pages back.

adg1034

All prices lowered!

Looking for:
Phoenix Wright 3 (Trials and Tribulations)

For sale:
Korg DS-10+ - $25 shipped
Looney Tunes Platinum Collection Blu-ray - $35 shipped
ttWra.jpg

Age of Empires III Collector's Edition - $15 shipped
2010_0501hukd0002.jpg

(not my picture; mine has a bit more wear on the outer box)

Back to the Future Limited Edition (2500 produced) - $45 on Telltale's store, $30 shipped
Tales of Monkey Island Collector's DVD (with limited edition Steve Purcell slipcover art), sealed - $20 shipped
Sam & Max Season 3: The Devil's Playhouse Collector's DVD, sealed - $20 shipped
yg2I2.jpg

Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Strategy Guide, Collector's Edition - $25 shipped
LoYfa.jpg

badbrains

Xiduxl.jpg

WxyuAl.jpg

KoKmol.jpg

Hello, I'm looking to sell my laptop which I purchased in February. I recently bought an iPad and moving onto a desktop in the upcoming weeks. Specs are as follows:

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Intel i7 2670QM @ 2.20 GHz Quad-core
6 GB RAM
NVidia Geforce GT 540M
Intel HD Graphics (onboard)
WDC 500GB HDD
3 USB 2.0 Ports, 1 USB 3.0 Port
HDMI

If you have any other questions please feel free to PM me, price is currently set to 650$, willing to negotiate out a price under the right circumstances.

Also accepting trades, or trades+cash, currently interested in PS3, Vita (WiFi), Xbox 360, anything really! Message me what you have and we'll figure something out!

Thanks!

Large positive feedback post for:

bubnbob
AtomskEater
TriAceJP
Fëanor
Aexact
CatPee
starfx6464
jling84
Credo

Payment was prompt and they were a pleasure to deal with.

asdad123

I'm looking for a couple things for my desktop set up:

USB 3.0 hdd
USB 3.0 hub
Apple SuperDrive

If you have any of these for sale, please pm

Selling my Samsung S27A350H LED 1080p monitor. It is in mint condition with no scratches on it. The only reason I am selling it is because I am looking to pick up a thunderbolt display.

photo-4.jpg

I will only sell it as a local pickup, as I am afraid of shipping out a monitor incase it gets damaged. I am located in North Jersey (07407). I bought it for $350 about 6 months ago. The lowest I found one for today is $230 for a refurb, $300 for new.

Looking for $200.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom