• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

airborn

Have
Sunset Overdrive - Xbox One Download Code - $25
Warhammer 40,000: Regicide - Steam Download Code - $9

Want
Paypal (gift) or trade for another Xbox One Download Code

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Have some digital movie codes for sale. From my own personal collection, guaranteed to work. Paypal gift or Amazon gift card accepted. Will also trade for Xbox points.

$7 Mad Men: Final Season Part 1 - UVHD

$5 Hugo - iTunes + UV
$5 Tusk - UVHD
$5 Godzilla 2014 - UVHD
$5 Stoker - UVHD
$5 9 (Animation) - UVHD
$5 The Adventures of TinTin - iTunes + UV

$4 Savages - iTunes + UVHD Combo
$4 Now You See Me - iTunes + UV Combo
$4 Elysium - UVHD
$4 The Wolverine - UVHD
$4 The Expendables Extended Directors Cut - iTunes
$4 Killing Them Softly - UVHD
$4 Horrible Bosses - UVHD
$4 Moneyball - UV

qW77GUU.jpg

The_Kid

Hey, new to this so let me know if I need to add something or if there are any questions. I'm rather tired of trying to list these on ebay because of a couple people who liked to bid and then change their mind later. Anyways I'm looking to sell in a bundle:

The Art of Journey: First Edition (Signed & limited to 500 copies)

Journey Soundtrack (Signed by Austin Wintory)

Both of these have been sitting on a shelf since bought, barely looked at. The slipcover of the journey book has a couple indents from something resting on it but the inside is flawless.

I'm honestly looking to get about 120 + shipping on these as a bundle, just to get back what I spent on them. I'll upload some pictures tonight when I'm home.

Wtb ROB amiibo. Don't care the condition. Looking to spend like $13.

If anyone bought extra packs for the game and watch bases, I'm your guy to get rid of an extra ROB!

Also want to buy an animal crossing HHD code. Will pay $20.

Want to sell:

Shulk, Pacman, Samus, Toad amiibos. - $52 + Shipping (comes out to $13 each). Would like to sell as a set. Won't go lower because don't want to lose more money on them.

Want to buy:

Persona Tarot Card Pack #1
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

Skylanders:
Whisper elf
Stealth elf (elite, crystal clear, supershot, dark supershot)

Free FIFA 16 FUT Pack DLC for PS4(x10)

If anyone is interested just shoot me a pm. I would list the codes out here but a few members suggested doing something so only members can them but not sure how to do that.

If anyone has any suggestions on that just let me know or pm me if you want a code.

LQX

I'm a BestBuy GCU member. 20% off any game. No extra fees or shipping costs. Just whatever the listed price is with your local tax with the 20% discount. PM zip code and game(s) for exact costs if interested. Trying to get to Elite Plus status.

Mario Maker (Comes with box and poster) $45
Forza 6 (Codes unused) $45

3DS XL. 4.5 firmware. Excellent condition but is missing stylus. $115

Nvidia Shield Portable Bundle. Like new. $275

New 3DS XL Bundle. Firmware 9.2. $345

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - OST. Brand New. $25

Digital -
Battlefield 4 Origin $8

Nindie Bundle(Guacamelee: Super Turbo Championship Edition (Wii U), Woah Dave (3DS), Mighty Switch Force (3DS), The Fall (Wii U), OlliOlli (Wii U/3DS), Moon Chronicles (3DS), Stealth Inc. 2 (Wii U), SteamWorld Dig (Wii U/3DS)). $15

Darksiders $4

Assassin’s Creed Liberation HD $4

Banned
WTT:
I'm willing to trade my $86 of steam credit for xbox credit. I have no games I want to buy on steam at the moment and the $86 is actually refund money.

WTS:

I have a superclocked EVGA GTX 980 Ti that I'm willing to part with. I'm kind of done with the whole PC gaming landscape. $580 USD plus free shipping.

Selling Wii U 32 gb Have a pro controller, Mario Kart 8 and Bayonetta. Selling for 300 or best offer+ Shipping. Im not sure how nintendo works but I have downloaded on the system DKF, super mario 3d world and wonderful 101

Sold TTK w/ CE DLC, positive feedback to blackmamba1187!

Still selling MGSV Day One Edition (new/sealed) $50 shipped in the US and like new PS4 CUH-1100 w/ all cables, controller, new headset, and Destiny for $350

Drago

WTS

New Nintendo 3DS XL (New Black) - IPS Screen - Like New condition - system is like new, no scratches on the inside or out. Comes with everything that the original system came with - manual, sealed AR Cards, stylus, 4gb microSD card. No AC adapter included.

Gallery with pics: http://imgur.com/a/wDH5v

Looking for $170 shipped. PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom