• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI Gaf! I have some Steam, 3DS, Telltale, and Origin Keys to sell!

WTS:

STEAM:
- Metal Slug 3: $1
- Saints Row IV: $1
- Insurgency: $1
- Tomb Raider I, II, III, Anniversary, Legend, Underworld: $1 each or all 6 for $5
- Total War: ROME II - Caesar in Gaul (DLC): $1
- Vessel: $1
- Viscera Cleanup Detail Santa's Rampage: $1
- Gemcraft Chasing Shadows (SOLD)

3DS:
- Mighty Switch Force! (SOLD)
- Gunman Clive (SOLD)

TELLTALE:
- Wolf Among Us: (SOLD)
- The Walking Dead Season 2: $1
- Tales From the Borderlands (SOLD)
- Jurassic Park The Game (SOLD)
- Game of Thrones a Telltale Games Series (SOLD)

ORIGIN:
- Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box: $1
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising: $1
- Crysis 2 Maximum Edition: $1
- Dead Space: $1
- Medal of Honor: $1
- Mirror's Edge: $1
- The Sims 3: $1
- The Sims 3 Date Night: $1
- The Sims 3 High End Loft Stuff: $1
- The Sims 3 Late Night: $1

WILL BE WILLING TO CUT A DEAL IF BUYING MULTIPLE KEYS!!

WTB (a longshot, but):
- The discs that came with the original World of Warcraft Collector's Edition. I really need help with this. I managed to get my hands on a signed copy of the original World of Warcraft Collector's Edition, but it's missing the game discs. If nobody has it, that's fine, but I need help at least with the direction of where to find them. Also I'd like to know how much it's worth in its current state. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you!

bomblord1

Banned
SELLING Surface Pro 3

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ybyR93w.jpg[/IMG]

i5-4300U
128GB SSD
4GB Ram
12" 2560x1440 touchscreen

Minor scuffing on the back of the case from pulling it in and out of a backpack. It's less than 1 year old with no known issues. It's currently running windows 10 I can revert it back to 8.1 if you would prefer it.

$600 Or best
reasonable
offer

Flaxh

WTS:

Xbox One Digital Code:

Rise of the Tomb Raider -> 35€
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition -> 15€

WTB:

PC:

Rainbow Six Siege -> 20€

I have Paypal.

Armaly

How much does the Fallout 4 Pip Boy Edition contents go for these days? It was a pc version so the code was used but everything is there. Only issue is the bottom clip of the steelbook arrived snapped. I'm trying to find a fair way to price this. Could I get some opinions?

HaL64

WTB:

Any retro video games and systems in general!

I want to buy large lots, or small lots, your entire collection, your friend's collection, or whatever! Boxes, manuals, guides, loose cartridges, systems, handhelds, etc. And yes I consider Dreamcast/PS1/PS2/Gamecube as retro.

Send me a private message and let's make a deal!

I am also willing to meet in person for very large collections if shipping is too much. I live in the midwest (Illinois) and in general I'm willing to drive pretty far.

o4QDCSym.jpg
NfW0q0Rm.jpg

lEOHmvmm.jpg
a0pnXjOm.jpg

First year issues of retro magazines and guides. EGM, Nintendo Power, etc.

Retro store signage. Stuff like this:

Have:
Paypal or Cash in person.

ThisOne

I have some PS3 games that I no longer need and aren't worth much to try and sell. I will give them all away together or separate, you just pay shipping. Shipping is around $3.50 for one game. If you want all the games, I estimate that shipping would be around $10. Let me know which ones you're interested in. They all include the original case and are in very good condition:

Battlefield Bad Company 2
Battlefield 3
Dishonored
Infamous 2
Gran Turismo 5 XL
Uncharted 3

MUnited83

For you.
UPLAY GAMES:(last opportunity)
header.jpg

Assassin's Creed Syndicate- 25$
header.jpg

Rainbow Six Siege- 32$

FEATURED DEAL STEAM:

header.jpg

The Witness - 35$
header.jpg

Just Cause 3 - 32$

header.jpg

Dragon's Dogma - 23$
header.jpg

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4- 42$
header.jpg

Black Ops 3 with Nuketown- 42$
without Nuketown: 38$

STEAM GAMES:

header.jpg

Football Manager 2016 - 40$

header.jpg

Total War Attila: 33$

header.jpg

PES 2016- 33$
header.jpg

Mad Max: 20$

Mortal Kombat X: 12$
Mortal Kombat X premium (has season pass): 15$
Arkham Knight : 20$
Arkham Knight Premium (has season pass): 27$
Shadow of Mordor GOTY: 16$

cj_iwakura

WTB

My PS3 died, so I'm in the market for a new one that will last, much love to anyone who can help. Bonus if it has PS2 BC, but not at all required.

kennah

How much does the Fallout 4 Pip Boy Edition contents go for these days? It was a pc version so the code was used but everything is there. Only issue is the bottom clip of the steelbook arrived snapped. I'm trying to find a fair way to price this. Could I get some opinions?

There was someone trying to sell the contents for a loooong time. Last I saw it posted was for $50.

Jabronium

Positive seller feedback for copelandmaster. Card arrived in pristine condition, masterfully packaged, with all accessories as described.

smenden18

Neo Member
WTS

Mint Black N3DS XL. Barely played. Includes everything in the original box. Has Hori screen protectors installed. No AC adapter as I'm looking to downsize to the regular N3DS. $150 shipped PayPal gift.

Relisting one last time:

Xidax Gaming Laptop

Clevo p-15sm-a/SM1-a shell

Processor Intel® Core™ i7-4720MQ Processor
Memory 16GB - Signature Series 1600MHz DDR3
Optical Drive Panasonic 4X BD-R Slim/Slot
Keyboard Color Programmable Illuminated Keyboard
Wireless Card Intel Dual Band 2.4 & 5.4GHz Wireless AC 7260
Screen 15.6" Full HD 16:9 Wide screen
Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M 6GB GDDR5
HDD/SSD Western Digital Black 500GB
m.2 SSD 240GB mSATA Solid State]

2ZPrE0f.jpg

Warranty to March 2017

Will do a clean install of Windows 10

$1000 shipped within US

Paypal Accepted

Koppai

Selling:
  • The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask New 3DS XL - $200 shipped
    Owned it since launched, in excellent condition. Has a Hori protector case on the outside.
    Includes the original box in great condition.
  • Super Smash Bros. Wii U (New In Box)- $40 shipped

Paypal Gift or Pay the fees, or Google Payments accepted. I have positive feedback!

Ventara

Super DUPER Positive Seller Feedback for SuperShadow271

Bought a couple of games from him for an amazing price. Dude was super quick answering my questions and giving the keys. Would do business with again!

WTS Intel i5-4590s processor (LGA 1150)

Never been overclocked, smoke free environment, no issues. Just upgrading to an i7 for better encodes and 60 FPS streaming duties on my HTPC. Owned for about 6 months.

$170 Paypal.

Question, PM me.

alf717

WTB: Gameshark N64 v3.2

I'm looking for a Gameshark with this particular version of software. The case is black and it looks like glitter was sprayed on it. It will have a parallel connector on the rear of the cartridge as well. If you have one for sale I was thinking $10? Or let me know your price. Thanks.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

Google Play Credit - 10% Off - Increments of $25 for $22.50 each

Xbox Live (XBL) Credit - 10% Off - Increments of $60 (for $54) and $70 (for $63)

US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Nothing at the moment.

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.

(834+ Total Positive Feedback!)

Soulflarz

Banned
WTB Dragons Dogma DA Steam Key, ~15?
R6S $18 (PC)
Rocket League....erm, this is a real lowball, $8, because I'd be buying just for the sake of giving to friends >__>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom