• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanting to sell some PS3 games that I will probably never play again, all prices are shipped first class with tracking. Open to offers.

All games are North American and complete with everything unless noted.

Mass Effect 2 - $5
Two Worlds 2 - $5
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - $5
Little League World Series Baseball 2010(SEALED NEW) - $7
Alpha Protocol - $7
Wonderbook Book of Spells w/book - $10
Valkyria Chronicles - $10
Nier - $10
Mass Effect 3 (Collectors edition with everything except DLC) - $14
Deus Ex Human Revolution Augmented Edition (Complete with all original contents DLC used) - $14
Udraw Game tablet with Udraw Studio: Instant Artist (New, outer box is opened but game and everything else sealed) - $20

If you'd like to purchase multiple games, make an offer, I'll most likely give a discount.

If you, for whatever reason, want to buy all of the PS3 games in bulk, I'd do $75 shipped priority to anywhere in the US.

Playstation 4:

MLB The Show 14 - $5
Wasteland 2 (Has gamestop sticker on case) - $20

Xbox 360 Tomb Raider steelbook - $7

2015 San Diego Comic Con Exclusive Kingdom Hearts Keyblade Keychain set new - $40 shipped

I also have about 1000 Magic The Gathering cards, mostly in mint condition (with some 20 year old cards in poor to good condition) with the majority of the cards coming from Fate Reforged, Khans of Tarkir, and M15. I've kinda gone through them and from what I can tell the most valuable cards in there is "Polluted Delta" would sell all of these cards for $100 OBO Shipped priority with tracking. I know this is a tough sale 'cause there's no card list and hopefully, if this doesn't sell, I'll be able to make a list of everything.

Madao

WTS

i looked at my backlog recently and i noticed that there's a couple of games i don't ever see myself playing so i decided to get rid of them.

everything is in really good condition since i didn't play most of these or played less than 1 hour.
all prices include shipping. if you buy multiple games, you get a discount of $3 per additional game.
i accept Paypal Gift. if you can't use that, pay enough to cover paypal fees.

DS games (all used):

k8Cod5B.jpg

Castlevania Order of Ecclesia - $14

Xng3S3v.jpg

Korg DS-10 - $20

gSpYRx7.jpg

Korg DS-10+ - $20

MPSAbub.jpg

Space Invaders Extreme - $12

3DS games (all brand new):

X4YBItr.jpg

SMT Devil Summoner Soul Hackers - $30

XWMOOMq.jpg

Ace Combat Assault Horizon Legacy - $12

Ventara

So I'm looking for some Ebay advice.

Just sold a $60 item to a guy in Brazil who just made their account yesterday. Hasn't paid yet. I understand this may be a legit customer who specifically made their account looking to buy my item. However, I specifically stated in the description that buyers need to have 10 transactions under their belt with 98% feedback, and that foreign buyers need to message me in advance to ensure I ship to them. So I feel somewhat justified in cancelling this transaction, since I don't feel very comfortable with this.

Am I being a worrywart? Do you think I should cancel? If so, is selecting the "Out of Stock" option the best way? Any consequences to it?

baphomet

Just sold a $60 item to a guy in Brazil who just made their account yesterday. Hasn't paid yet. I understand this may be a legit customer who specifically made their account looking to buy my item. However, I specifically stated in the description that buyers need to have 10 transactions under their belt with 98% feedback, and that foreign buyers need to message me in advance to ensure I ship to them. So I feel somewhat justified in cancelling this transaction, since I don't feel very comfortable with this.

Am I being a worrywart? Do you think I should cancel? If so, is selecting the "Out of Stock" option the best way? Any consequences to it?

You can't require anything from buyers on eBay. If they have an account they can purchase the item. If you cancel the transaction he will likely leave you bad feedback.

Edit - if there are actually places that you won't ship they should have been clearly selected in the shipping option so that the person wasn't able to buy the item. If you actually expect people to contact you to purchase any sort of item you're using eBay wrong.

Ventara

You can't require anything from buyers on eBay. If they have an account they can purchase the item. If you cancel the transaction he will likely leave you bad feedback.

Edit - if there are actually places that you won't ship they should have been clearly selected in the shipping option so that the person wasn't able to buy the item. If you actually expect people to contact you to purchase any sort of item you're using eBay wrong.

Wait, they can leave feedback even if it's cancelled?

//ARCANUM

Yep. It's the only way to stop people from this situation:

Seller lists item for cheap thinking it will surely go up in price.
Buyer buys it for starting price.
Seller is pissed because it sold so cheap and cancels auction and relists.

If there wasn't the ability to leave feedback on a cancelled purchase, then the above could happen and probably would happen all the time. :/ Sorry dude. :(

Wolfe

FS: Final Fantasy Explorers, like new/never played - 35$ shipped within the US

Picked this up on Tuesday without knowing it's 2D only and I have no desire to play 3DS games not in 3D, but of course I found this out after opening the package so I can no longer return it.

Game has not been played and obviously comes with the case/booklet so 35 shipped seems fair to me. Unfortunately I don't have a paypal account (because I dislike the company and how it works) so I'm only accepting Amazon credit but I'd also be up for swapping it for a year of PSN (not sure how cheap some people can get the years worth so I'm not sure if this would be an acceptable trade to most).

Also I'd rather not hear anything about my decision to not bother playing the game since it isn't in 3D, it isn't relevant :p

Ventara

Yep. It's the only way to stop people from this situation:

Seller lists item for cheap thinking it will surely go up in price.
Buyer buys it for starting price.
Seller is pissed because it sold so cheap and cancels auction and relists.

If there wasn't the ability to leave feedback on a cancelled purchase, then the above could happen and probably would happen all the time. :/ Sorry dude. :(

Gah! Guess I'll just have it insured when I ship it. It's only about $8 more.

In case he doesn't pay, it looks like I can open an unpaid item case after 4 days. How long do they have to pay after the case is opened?

Zaheer

In case he doesn't pay, it looks like I can open an unpaid item case after 4 days. How long do they have to pay after the case is opened?

You can open an unpaid item case 48 hours after the listing ends. Buyer has 4 days to pay. After 4 days have passed, you have to manually close the case.

Yep, I remember when I used to think people actually read the description. Terrible times.

Baphomet's right. You can't give conditions like that when you're selling, and if you want to ship anywhere outside the country, that's something you need to plan beforehand.

Reposting:

I want to get rid of a bunch of Anime and some games. Here's the first wave of stuff. If anyone is interested in taking anything off my hands for reasonable price let me know what you're interested in and we can work something out. I want to sell the multi item series as a set (so Uncharted 1-3 and Ai Yori Aoshi 1-2 come together for example)

List:
Gasaraki V1-8 w/ Metal case
Cyber Formula box set
Domain of Murder
Akira Steelbook (pioneer)
Shinesman
Madonna
Sakura wars the movie (pioneer w/ pencilboards)
Berserk V1-6 box set
Escaflowne the movie Ultimate edition (includes esca tarot cards)
Nadia secret of blue water
Mask of Zeguy
Appleseed steelbook
Gokusen collection
Simoun collection
Phoenix collection
Twelve Kingdoms Box set 1 (blue) and 2 (green)
Uncharted 1, 2, and 3
Haibane Renmei V1-4 box - Fatal Futanari
Ai Yori Aoshi V1-4 box set and Ai Yori Aoshi S2 V1-3 box set
Shuffle box set
Mushishi box set - Mr_Kuschels
Shingu: Secret of Stellar Wars box set
Tenchi in Tokyo box set
White Knight Chronicles
Le Chevalier D'eon V1-6 box set
Toradora DVD LE set 1 and 2
Robot Taekwon V (Korean Mazinger ripoff)

IMG_0125%2001.jpg

Everything is in really good condition and well cared for disc wise and for the most part packaging wise. Mask of Zeguy and Domain of Murder have slashed UPCs (but they came that way when I bought them)

Ventara

You can open an unpaid item case 48 hours after the listing ends. Buyer has 4 days to pay. After 4 days have passed, you have to manually close the case.

Yep, I remember when I used to think people actually read the description. Terrible times.

Baphomet's right. You can't give conditions like that when you're selling, and if you plan to ship anywhere outside the country, that's something you need to plan beforehand.

I kinda had a feeling that the conditions I set in the description was useless, lol. Though I thought cancelling was easy and consequence-free. You learn something new everyday. Honestly, even if this does go belly up, I think the learning experience of how to deal with it would probably be worth it.
I'm just bracing myself for the worst, lol.

Zaheer

I kinda had a feeling that the conditions I set in the description was useless, lol. Though I thought cancelling was easy and consequence-free. You learn something new everyday. Honestly, even if this does go belly up, I think the learning experience of how to deal with it would probably be worth it.
I'm just bracing myself for the worst, lol.

Haha, yeah, we all have that one sell that feels like the end of the world, but it's always something to learn from. That's why I read those seller policies like a hawk. Hate to see people run into moments like these, but they always say they've learned something from it, and it's always great to see them ask questions when they're not sure of something. I actually gave some advice to a seller a couple hours ago who had sold a Guitar Hero controller on Amazon 9 months ago. Buyer asked for a full refund today because he said it arrived broken. Seller asked if he should give the buyer a partial refund, and it took me a lot to not reply "FUCK NO!" to his question, but other people did, lmao.

Danneee

WTB
Anyone want to sell me a copy of Shatterhand for NES? As cheap as possible, cart only is fine. PM price incl. shipping to Sweden.

Also interested in PSN codes for Dying Light and GTA 5.

Bloodember

Just make sure you have insurance and signature confirmation. Next time if you don't want to ship international uncheck international shipping when you create the auction or sale. I only use global shipping option for anything outside of the US. That way if it's lost outside the US, it's eBay's fault, since they are the ones that shipped it.

SmokeMaxX

Positive buyer feedback for Drilbit777.

Positive buyer feedback for Crimsonlink.

Not sure if ebay's policy has changed in the last few months, but I wasn't able to leave feedback when a seller cancelled an auction that I had won.

WTB - in the fat chance in hell category...

1. Looking to see if anyone has a spare Goosebumps Steam code from the Indie Gala bundle a few months ago
2. A Blue New 3DS XL that plays NTSC games (I know they pop up online here and there...)

Thanks again!

S9i5ey0.png

WTS: £20 STEAM Credit for £18 PayPal
Resident Evil 5 Steam for £1
Resident Evil Revelations Steam for £1

PM me!
---

This happened to me, I was selling an old iPad and I specifically didn't want to send it abroad and then someone from abroad bought it despite me placing restrictions on where it would ship. I had no choice but to just cancel it but I was willing to bet with that negative feedback because I really wasn't comfortable shipping something so expensive to where this buyer was located.

Whats the best shipping method for shipping in NA? I'm looking to sell a Hori Fighting Commander 4 but don't know how much shipping it is gonna cost domestically.

Mega

Banned
Positive seller feedback for DizzyCaffeine

Best deal on a Gamecube component cable I've ever seen and very responsive. Thanks!

Corpekata

Banned
Whats the best shipping method for shipping in NA? I'm looking to sell a Hori Fighting Commander 4 but don't know how much shipping it is gonna cost domestically.

Probably a priority mail flat rate box provided it'll fit in one of them. Generally best combo of speed, tracking, insurance, and price.

First class I like for smaller (as in a single game or two) packages but it's capped at like a pound I think.

dab0ne

Plus Seller

Selling:

Xbox Live 14 Day Free Trials - $3 ea or 2 for $5

Xbox Live $10 for $9

$100 iTunes GC - $80 ( or $50 GC for $40)

All prices are paypal friends and family.

I'd like to buy a couple of your Xbox live codes but I'm on mobile andI can't pm you. please send me a pm thanks.

Ventara

Behold the new and improved sales post! Vote with your wallets! Buy from Ventara now!

Want To Trade Away/Sell
- Sorry for the crappy pictures. If you want more pics of an item, let me know.
- If an item does not have a price, it means I'm only interested in trading for it
- All prices are in USD
- I'm willing to ship mostly anywhere. Shipping prices vary.
- Items will be shipped from Canada, where I live. I'll pay for shipping if it's a trade.
- All boxed games will be packaged well to prevent damage. Don't worry, collectors.

Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (PS Vita, Used - Complete) $10
Demon Gaze (PS Vita, Used - Complete) $20
Persona 4 Golden (PS Vita, Very Good) $15
Conception 2 (PS Vita, Very Good) $15
Sword Art Online: Lost Song (PS Vita, Brand New) $50
Muramasa Rebirth (PS Vita, Very Good) $15
Fossil Fighters Frontier (3DS, Brand New) $20
Fantasy Life (3DS, Brand New) $30 ***SOLD***
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS, Brand New) $35
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (3DS, Brand New)
Super Mario 3D Land (3DS, Used - Complete) $20
Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer (3DS, Very Good - comes with Lottie Amiibo card) $30

Jake Hunter: Detective Chronicles (DS, Brand New) $15
Hotel Dusk: Room 215 (DS, Used - Complete) $10
Lunar Knights (DS, Very Good) $25
Trace Memory (DS, Very Good) $10
Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer (DS, Very Good) $10
Izuna 2: The Unemployed Ninja Returns (DS, Very Good) $25
The Legendary Starfy (DS, Used - Complete) $15
Monster Tale (DS, Very Good) $15
Ys I & II Chronicles Musical Selections (Soundtrack, Brand New - Crack on casefront) $5
Away: Shuffle Dungeon (DS, Very Good) $10
Puyo Pop Fever (DS, Very Good) $15
Lost Magic (DS, Very Good) $10

Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (PS3, Brand New) $15
Dark Souls II (PS3, Very Good) $10
Dead Space 2 (PS3, Used - Complete) $15
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3, Used - Complete) $15
Muramasa: The Demon Blade (Wii, Very Good) $15 ***SOLD***
Nights Journey of Dreams (Wii, Used - Complete) $10
New Super Luigi U (WiiU, Brand New) $30 ***Temporarily Unavailable***
The King of Fighters Collection: The Orochi Saga (Wii, Very Good) $15
Danganronpa PSP The Best Version (Japanese) (PSP, Brand New) $15
Infected (PSP, Used - Complete) $5
Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax (PS Vita, Brand New) $45
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii, Very Good) $10
Earth Seeker (Japanese) (Wii, Brand New) $15
Rodea: The Sky Soldier (WiiU, Used - case + manual + WiiU disc ONLY) $20

Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland (PS3, Brand New) $15
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix (PS3, Brand New) $20
Dead Island Game of the Year Edition (Greatest Hits) (PS3, Brand New) $15
Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City (PS3, Brand New) $15
Batman: Arkham City Game of the Year Edition (PS3, Very Good) $15
de Blob 2 (PS3, Very Good) $15
El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron (PS3, Very Good) $15
Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection (PS3, Used - Complete) $15 ***SOLD***
Dungeon Siege III (PS3, Very Good) $15
Resident Evil 6 (PS3, Very Good) $15
Doom 3: BFG Edition (PS3, Very Good) $15
Bioshock Infinite (PS3, Very Good) $15
Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon (PS3, Very Good) $15
Dark Souls (PS3, Very Good) $15
Lollipop Chainsaw (PS3, Very Good) $15
Portal 2 (PS3, Very Good) $15

The Witness $35
Age of Mythology EX: Tale of the Dragon (DLC) $8.50
Civilization V: Complete Edition $10.50
Sunless Sea $10
Age of Empires® III: Complete Collection $8
Bastion $3.75
Cherry Tree High I! My! Girls! $2
The Book of Unwritten Tales: Complete (Includes 1 and Critter Chronicles) $7.50
Gunpoint $2.50
PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX+ All You Can Eat Edition Bundle $.3.75
Papers, Please $4
Ys Origin $6
Ys I & II Chronicles+ $4.50
Ys: The Oath in Felghana $4.50
Steam Gift Inventory Items
Steam-Logo.jpg

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call Collector's Edition (3DS, Brand New) Picture 1 Picture 2

Drakengard 3 Limited Edition (PS3, Brand New) $150 Picture 1 Picture 2

Bravely Default Collector's Edition (3DS, Brand New) Picture 1 Picture 2

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Collector's Edition (3DS, Very Good) Picture 1 Picture 2

Demon Gaze Limited Edition (PS Vita, Brand New) Picture 1 Picture 2

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Limited Edition (PS Vita, Brand New) $180 Picture 1 Picture 2

Criminal Girls: Invite Only Limited Edition (PS Vita, Brand New) *PM me for pictures*

htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary (PS Vita, Brand New) Picture 1 Picture 2

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus Let's Get Physical! Edition (PS Vita, Brand New) Picture 1 Picture 2

Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Limited Edition (PS Vita, Brand New) Picture 1 Picture 2

Want To Trade For
- This is merely a general list of what I'm interested in. Feel free to offer other games (Vita, 3DS, PS3 and WiiU), or even link me to a trade list you may have.
- You will pay for shipping, and you'll need to be able to ship to Canada, where I live.
- I'd like any boxed items to be packed well to prevent damage.
- I'd much rather prefer trading for games in very good to new condition, though we can negotiate

Steam
Beyond Eyes
Aviary Attorney
Way of the Samurai 4

PS4
Infamous: Second Son
Bloodborne
The Order: 1886
Final Fantasy Type-0

PS3
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix
Transformers Devastation

PS Vita
Ar Nosurge Plus
Hyperdimension Neptunia U
Toukiden Kiwami
Operation Abyss
Steins;Gate
Ragnarok Odyssey Ace First-Print Edition
One Piece Unlimited World Red
Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess
Retro City Rampage
IA/VT Colorful
DJ Max Technika Tune Limited Edition
Hyperdimension Neptunia U Limited Edition
Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls Limited Edition
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 Limited Edition
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3 Limited Edition

3DS
The Legend of Zelda: TriForce Heroes

WiiU
Mario Kart 8
Splatoon
Mario Maker
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse

DS
Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen
Picross DS

Wii
Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon
Kirby: Return to Dream Land
Sakura Wars: So Long My Love

Positive buyer feedback for Mega

I really appreciate that he didn't haggle over price, and he was fast with communication and payment. I would sell to him again.

bigace33

WTS Blue Dragon, has original box but no manual. All 3 discs are in good condition. Asking $12 shipped, Google wallet for payment .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom