• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've decided to sell my brand new roll of US pennies. I'll get pics and prices up later, but I'd like to sell each penny individually.

I know what these are worth so no lowballers.

Onaco

New thread will be coming out in a few days. Anyone have any suggestions for a new thread title?

Also, if you have any suggestions for new rules/changes to old rules, now would be the time to voice those.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 4: A Wallet's End
Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 4 Play
Buy/Sell/Trade Thread Fight 4 Fortune
Buy/Sell/Trade Thread I Must Seek My Fourtune

th4tguy

New to BST thread. Is it ok practice to post an ebay link for an item I'm trying to sell?

Edit: nevermind, just read the first page rules.

DirtyLarry

(WTT) I have a few codes from the latest Humble Bundle I will not be using so I am seeing if anyone has any other game codes they want to trade? I will take one code for all the codes I have.

The codes I have are...
  • Risen
  • Risen 2
  • Sacred 3
  • I also have the Dead Island GOTY Edition. That one is a Gift Link I can provide (I could not get the code as I already owned it)

Just send me a PM if interested in trading. And if I do not get anyone interested in trading soon, I will just give them away. I will post back here if and when I am giving them away and no one has a code to trade.

Zaheer

Unofficial
Oakb9ta.png

Waiting for my feedback to be updated on the list.

1 Year PlayStation Plus (3 available) - $40 each

580002b3.jpg

$50 Nintendo eShop Gift Card (3 available) - $43 each

770017b.jpg

$50 XBOX Gift Cards (2 available) - $43 each

532050b2.jpg

WTB (PayPal/Amazon)

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (Digital) - $25

103729b.jpg

Iced

Looking for a DualShock 4 controller, exclusively for retro games. I will not be using the analog sticks so it's okay if the plastic is flaking off, and I won't be using the triggers so it's okay if they stick. Let me know what you have, specifically what's wrong with it, and how much you want for it shipped.

I am in Toronto, Canada.

Thanks!

zulux21

I plan on getting the next humble monthly bundle but already own rocket league and thus have no interest in it thus I want to sell the unlock I will get by buying the bundle to reduce the cost. (you can get rocket league and a few other games for $12 or 10.80 if you are a first time buyer and buy a humble bundle before ordering the monthly one)

WTS
Rocket League Steam Code - $6.

I have a ton of other stuff to sell but I am far to lazy to list it right now so I will just sell that for now :p

I would prefer payment via paypal.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
New thread will be coming out in a few days. Anyone have any suggestions for a new thread title?

Also, if you have any suggestions for new rules/changes to old rules, now would be the time to voice those.

Limit pictures in size and quantity.

Yes, please, limit picture size and quantity. PLEASE.

Also for the title:

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016

That's it, fuck subtitles.

WTT:
$50 eCertificate for Samsung for any 1 of the below---unless you're generous and wanna give me 2 or all 3!

Final Fantasy IX Steam Key
Final Fantasy Lightning Returns Steam Key
Doom PC Key

Tomtis

Looking for a Steam trade.

Have:
Sacred 3 Gold
Risen
Risen 2: Dark Waters Gold Edition
Saints Row 2
Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition
Dead Island Riptide Complete Edition
Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package

Want:
Something else, that i don't have. Hit me! I won't play these anyway.

AkumaNiko

Looking to unload a bunch of stuff so i can pay for the new monitor i just bought :) None of these have the games

Trails of Cold Steel Collectors Edition (Case, artbook and pin) -NO GAME- $20 Shipped
LyGnEPM.jpg

Witch and the Hundred Knight Revival Edition PS4 (art book, soundtrack, figure open) -NO GAME- $35 shipped
SZJY9vN.jpg

Senran Kagura ES - Day One Edition (book and soundtrack) -NO GAME- $20 Shipped
SZJY9vN.jpg

Disgaea 5 Launch Day (artbook and soundtrack) -NO GAME- $20 shipped
sghxZxk.jpg

Final Fantasy Advance Tactics A2. Good condition, however, its taped together because the module was loose and caused freezes. I have fixed it and had no issues since. $16.00
PAjDznC.jpg

Diablo III CE Box Only - No idea, $20 shipped

I have my old monitor AOC 27" IPS LED HD Monitor - Piano Black/Silver

It's a nice looking monitor and it's still in great condition. Comes with the box. Asking $180 shipped

And Lastly i have an R9 390 I want to sell. The MSI r9 390 8gb gaming edition. Asking $290 shipped in an anti static bag. I can include the box but it smells like smoke.
bA4q9Vx.jpg

Help a guy out! Please?

WTS:

Dead Space - Steam key - $5
Populous - Origin key - $1
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate box - Steam key - $5

Currency is in USD

Will pm/ email codes. You chose. (Steam keys are also available as origin keys. Buyer can decide)

SamNW

WTB

Stellaris - Looking to buy for under $30

Uncharted 4 - If you've finished the game and want to make some money back, I'll buy at a discount!

The Talos Principle (PS4) - No one here ever seems to be selling this, but I'll give it a shot!

Discounted PSN Credit - Ideally 15-20% off store value

Looking to sell off a few items. All prices include shipping. PayPal ONLY. Send as FF/ Gift. Due to shipping cost US only

Majoras Mask 3D, 3DS, Used- $32(Small indent on the top left corner of the mask in the logo. Picture was hard to get a shot of and does not show up that good. Would also trade for one of the following, Super Smash Bros. 3DS complete, or Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam complete. Game & Wario (Wii U) complete, Kirby (Wii U) complete

A few Digital movie codes. (if the code does not work PM me and I can refund your money) $8 for all 3

-Lords of Salem
-Breaking Bad 5th Season
-Breaking Bad Final Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom