• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
I'm seeing some crazy low Steam prices for games in this thread. Are these legit keys? Kinda hard to believe that some of these games can be had for such a cheap price.

SmokeMaxX

Aww <3

At-cost Wii U Gamecube controller adapter!
Pitcairn Islands only!

Just to be on the safe side - I'm just kidding >.>
Damn. My timeshare in the Pitcairn Islands still has no value.

I'm seeing some crazy low Steam prices for games in this thread. Are these legit keys? Kinda hard to believe that some of these games can be had for such a cheap price.
They're legit-ish. Kinda a grey area, but they're not stolen or hacked. They were just bought cheap from certain regional markets.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
They're legit-ish. Kinda a grey area, but they're not stolen or hacked. They were just bought cheap from certain regional markets.

Ah, interesting. I assume they're not region locked though and will function fine if I redeem them on a US Steam account? And that they will be in English without subtitles in some other language?

terrisus

Damn. My timeshare in the Pitcairn Islands still has no value.

Oh, it has plenty of value.
It's nice and peaceful, I'm sure!

image.php

tygertrip

I have two of the Oculus Rift Development Kit 2 I want to sell. One is
brand new, still in the box. The other is used, with less than 10 hours use.

---------------------

Oculus Rift DK2
Brand new, in the box, never unwrapped.

$450, shipping included
Paypal and Paypal gift only, US48 only
---------------------

Oculus Rift DK2
Less than 10 hours use, excellent condition

$350, shipping included
Paypal and Paypal gift only, US48 only
--------------------

I'm not sure of the details/differences of paypal and paypal gift. I understand
paypal has fees? If they are small, I'm not worried about it. I need money now, and ebay takes to long. I tried selling the new one on ebay already, and the JERK who made the winning bid, didn't actually have the money. Anyway, please feel free to
email me to discuss the details. I am very willing to do whatever I can to assist potential buyers in terms of trusting me. I just don't have the time to fool with ebay, and I'm more than willing to forego the higher price I can get for these on ebay, in exchange for immediate payment. Once payment is received, shipping out will be my immediate priority. Thank you
tygertrip
tygertrip@gmail.com

Have an item collectors might be interested in.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (CIB)
item is complete with box, manual, original inserts, and game.
WSOJg5c.jpg

Looking for $75 shipped
Still Avaliable

Also looking to sell:

Hyperkin Retron 5 with original box. Item is complete and comes
with the bluetooth controller as well as all the cables needed.
Looking for $100 shipped

Gate of Thunder 3 in 1 (CIB) Turbografx cd $75 shipped

SmokeMaxX

Positive Feedback for FUBAR McDangles. Great seller!

Ah, interesting. I assume they're not region locked though and will function fine if I redeem them on a US Steam account? And that they will be in English without subtitles in some other language?

Yeah they're fine. A lot of members here buy from them and are happy customers. I don't sell the keys personally so I don't know all of the details but AFAIK there haven't been any major problems.

Riddy

WTS

SAPPHIRE 100352-3L Radeon HD 7950 3GB 384-bit GDDR5 - $100 shipped (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00H8A4AE2/?tag=neogaf0e-20)
Intel Core i7-2600K Sandy Bridge Quad-Core 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo Boost) LGA 1155 - $200 shipped (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...cm_re=i7_2600k_lga1155-_-19-115-070-_-Product)
ASUS P8Z68-V PRO LGA 1155 - $50 shipped (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131730)
Crucial DDR3 8GB 240pin 1333 RAM - $40 shipped

I am upgrading the main components in my computer so I have all the old stuff to sell. Everything was bought in early 2011 and works in perfect condition. Outside of Ryse or Crysis 3, the graphics card runs most games at 1080p with Ultra settings at 60FPS, and even then, I still play Ryse at full settings with 30FPS+. For the price I'm selling it at, it's hard to complain. I'll sell everything installed and ready to pop into a PC case for 345 shipped + insurance. That's a fantastic price for a gaming machine.

WTB
Amazon credit.
80% of value

I'm on the market for $300+ in Amazon credit, and I'm offering 80% of value for any cards or codes you have lying around. In other words, I'm offering $16 PayPal gift for every $20 in Amazon Credit.

I've done plenty of transactions on here and have ebay feedback to back me up. Hit me up if you have any questions :)

I have an unopened copy of Smash Wii U from the controller bundle that I will sell for $50 shipped. Let me know if you're interested, before I stick it on eBay.

I also have a used 3DS XL (Blue) in good condition that I will sell for $100 shipped. If interested, I can send pics.

Thanks.

WTS: PNY NVIDIA GeForce VCGGTX7702XPB GTX 770 2GB GDDR5 Video Card

This was used for roughly 6 months and left completely at the factory overclock. Decided to get a 970 for downsampling.
$200 shipped

Vitacat

Hi GAF,

WTB some WiiU and 3DS stuff. CIB and mint/excellent condition only please.

WiiU - Wonderful 101

3DS games - mainly looking for good 1st party titles, but also interested in certain 3rd party games. I am a total 3DS noob so feel free to tell me what you have and what you'd want, and I can go research the games to see if I'd be interested.

I might also be interested in buying a super cheap 3DS system as well, since I never owned one, and am waiting for Nintendo to launch the New 3DS in the USA. But I'm really curious to start playing some 3DS games. Since I'll be buying a New 3DS probably (hopefully) in early 2015, I wouldn't want to spend much on an old system. So it may not even be worth it but if by chance anyone has an extra one sitting around that works well and you don't want very much for it... well, let me know what you'd want and maybe I'll buy it.

I can pay immediately via PayPal any items. Please have some good feedback that I can check before sending payment.

Thank you!

Diablo 3 + RoS expansion keys $30obo or trade for 3 months XBL. PayPal only please . Neogaf plus seller.

Also would trade AC unity + Black Flag Xbone digital for Mcc digital or Sunset Overdrive digital.

maxcriden

I have an unopened copy of Smash Wii U from the controller bundle that I will sell for $50 shipped. Let me know if you're interested, before I stick it on eBay.

I also have a used 3DS XL (Blue) in good condition that I will sell for $100 shipped. If interested, I can send pics.

Thanks.

Hi GAF,

WTB some WiiU and 3DS stuff. CIB and mint/excellent condition only please.

WiiU - Wonderful 101

3DS games - mainly looking for good 1st party titles, but also interested in certain 3rd party games. I am a total 3DS noob so feel free to tell me what you have and what you'd want, and I can go research the games to see if I'd be interested.

I might also be interested in buying a super cheap 3DS system as well, since I never owned one, and am waiting for Nintendo to launch the New 3DS in the USA. But I'm really curious to start playing some 3DS games. Since I'll be buying a New 3DS probably (hopefully) in early 2015, I wouldn't want to spend much on an old system. So it may not even be worth it but if by chance anyone has an extra one sitting around that works well and you don't want very much for it... well, let me know what you'd want and maybe I'll buy it.

I can pay immediately via PayPal any items. Please have some good feedback that I can check before sending payment.

Thank you!

You two should really talk. Seriously! :)

Afro

WTS:

GTA V | Xbox One | Brand New, Factory Sealed

It's currently being shipped to me from Microsoft so I'll ship it out to you on Tues.

$43 shipped in U.S. only.

1kmVATH.jpg

WTS :

Samyang 24mm f/1:1.4 ED AS IF UMC Canon Mount + Protector Hoya HD 77mm

350€ plus shipping

GTA 1M$ Code Ps4 (500,000 Online / 500,000 Offline)

10€

snack

I'd like to sell my steam wallet in exchange for PayPal. Have approximately 300 dollars USD of steam wallet. Can provide discounts for the more you buy.

Try contacting me again and again if I don't respond quickly. Sometimes the PM system fails and I might not get your message. I will get back to you.

Lurkers contact me here: spearedknight333@gmail.com

WTS - Neogaf Gold Seller! 60 Positive Seller Feedback(100%). Google Wallet or Paypal.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 8
Q9Pr7Oy.jpg

• Windows 8 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 8 key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise key - $65
  • Windows 8 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8 N key - $50
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise N key - $60
Windows N Keys have everything except a media player, which is available for free.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 7
  • Windows 7 Home Basic key - $50
  • Windows 7 Home Premium key - $55
  • Windows 7 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 7 Ultimate key - $65
  • Windows 7 Enterprise key - $65
  • Windows 7 Home Premium N key - $50
  • Windows 7 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 7 Ultimate N key - $60
  • Windows 7 Enterprise N key - $60
  • Windows Vista key - $35
Microsoft Office
  • Office 2013 Pro Plus - $60
  • Office 2010 Professional - $50
  • Office 2010 Standard - $45
  • Office 2011 for Mac and Home Business - $45
Project, Visio and Visual Studios
  • Project 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visio 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visual Studio 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate - $55
http://imgur.com/FVXjU48,pPJbyQQ
Brand new iPad Air 2 64GB - $540 plus cost of shipping and signature

Used iPad Air 2 16GB - $380 plus cost of shipping and signature
Used iPad Air 2 has one scratch on its back.

Sennheiser HD 598 Brand New - $150 plus cost of shipping and signature

Sennheiser HD 598 Used 2 years - $100 plus cost of shipping and signature

Marvel Unlimited 1 Month Gift - $5

EBay $100 Gift - $90

$30 Kohl Cash(Usable on 12-1 to 12-8) - $20

WTB Amazon, Starbucks Gift Cards

Positive Buyer Feedback to Diomedes 2 times, CcrooK

Korezo

WTS

Assassins Creed Black flag Xbox One code $10

Steam Codes for

Batman: Arkham Asylum Goty $10

Batman: Arkham City Goty $10

Batman: Arkham Origin $10

Or all 3 batman games for $25

Paypal faf

Looking to sell:

-60GB harddrive
-160GB harddrive

Both came out of PS3's, and I would absolutely consider selling them together as a package deal!

Also looking to sell:

Get Backers DVD full set of collection 1 and 2:
Includes
-volumes 1-10

Would consider selling separately, but ideally would want to sell as a full set or as separate collections(1 and 2)

kn1ves24

Looking to sell:

Destiny (PS4) includes un-used Vanguard code: $35 shipped to US48

Bravely Default CE (CiB, mint): Make an offer

maxcriden

Want to Sell/Trade:

Metroid_logo.gif

My collection of Metroid games (ideally as a package):

-Metroid Prime Trilogy (opened, like new condition, non-steelbook)

-Metroid Zero Mission GBA (cart only)

-Metroid Fusion GBA (cart only)

-Metroid: Other M (generic GS case)

-Metroid Prime Pinball DS (cart only)

-Scurge: Hive DS (cart only; an isometric Metroid-like--http://www.metacritic.com/game/ds/scurge-hive)

I think that's the Metroid stuff. I can take a pic if needed. Open to any offers, esp. of PS2 games (preferably disc-only but CIB is okay too), Wii points, eShop money, PayPal/Amazon is okay too.

Want to Buy

Your charming, preferably disc-only GCN and PS2 games. The weird, underrated gems preferably, but any I'm open to. They do not have to be disc-only. I'm NeoGAF+ for buying and selling. I'm in the US but open to int'l offers as well.

I also have a MacBook Air charger for sale if anyone is interested, opened but brand new.

WTS/WTT

Assassin's Creed Unity (XBox 1) download code - $25
Black Ops 2 (Xbox 360) download code - $5

Would also trade both for a Sunset Overdrive download code if anyone is looking to get rid of one. Paypal gift for payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom