• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can we get a ESO: rollcall for Xbox peeps?

Is there more than 1 EU guild? I'm in NeoGAF and there is only 7 people in roster.

If there is another can I be added please GT: Djredline

statham

I just bought it, as the creator of the thread, I feel a little ashamed, but some finances got in the way. It should finish downloading tomorrow. :(

cpiso

Neo Member
Any NA guild members vampires or werewolves? If not, maybe we could get some donations going to buy a bite and then spread it within the guild.

Only problem with buying a bite right now is that it's kind of a crapshoot with so may dipshits trying to cash in.

Anyone interested in scheduling Spindleclutch for tonight or tomorrow? I missed this dungeon on my first character.

Somnia

Add me if there is still room. GT:JonesCapoStatus

Thanks

At the movies, will get you when I get home!

We need to work on some form of a chat room we can all be in/join to get groups and pvp groups. The Voice chat is nice when in a group but otherwise no one uses it.

H3xum

If theres still room and anyone online, I haven't gotten an invite yet.

Ilyana (ilyana) is the in game name. H3xum Zero is my XBL name

I'm on now for awhile! Thanks!

Hawk269

i think its all one word for my character name pockettwos

I just copied and pasted your name and on Xbox Live it comes up as an invalid Gamer Tag.

Is that your GT or your in-game character name? In game character name is not used for adding people, it is your GT.

Hawk269

Gaf NA Guild Bank Update:

I just spent some time cleaning up our Guild Bank and for the most part I have the majority of the items now stacked. In some cases there are stacks that are 100+, so if you do not need all of the items, split that the stack and deposit whatever you do not need.

For Provision & Alchemy crafters I loaded a lot of ingredients and plants to help you out. Please feel free to take what you need, deposit anything that you don't need, so others can use the items as well.

Damn. That's awesome. Thanks!

I added quite a few spare blues over the weekend and some money. I'm almost done upgrading my personal bank and then I'll start dumping more gold in.

Do we have a public-facing location for our guild store?

Hawk269

Damn. That's awesome. Thanks!

I added quite a few spare blues over the weekend and some money. I'm almost done upgrading my personal bank and then I'll start dumping more gold in.

Do we have a public-facing location for our guild store?

No problem. I want to really help grow our guild and help each other out.

For Wood Crafters, I will be depositing Low Level Bow's that have the majority of the traits on them. Please use these to research so you can learn the trait's as well.

For those that unfamiliar with Researching, whenever you find an item that has a trait such as "Exploration". Exploration on Armor allows you to gain extra XP when you discover new locations in the game. Other traits like "Armor Value" increases the armor value of the crafted item. In order to add these "traits" you character needs to learn/research the trait. The only way to research a trait is to have an item that has that trait for each type of armor or weapon.

Creating low level items with the traits saves me on materials. These low level items are only meant for people to use for researching, so if you find a lot of low level items in our Guild Bank they are primarily for the crafters in the group to use for researching purposes.

If anyone has anything specific they need crafted for researching, please post here or in-game mail. I have a lot of the traits unlocked, but still also working on myself.

H3xum

If anyone has anything specific they need crafted for researching, please post here or in-game mail. I have a lot of the traits unlocked, but still also working on myself.

Excuse my new-ness, but, I think we're talking about the same thing. I wanted to make the Seducer set and it was saying 3 traits were required for each piece. If you're saying you can craft what I would need to dismante/research, we should definitely become friends haha. H3xum Zero is my gamer tag.

Also, where's our guild salesman located? (if we have one)

Delryk

No problem. I want to really help grow our guild and help each other out.

For Wood Crafters, I will be depositing Low Level Bow's that have the majority of the traits on them. Please use these to research so you can learn the trait's as well.

For those that unfamiliar with Researching, whenever you find an item that has a trait such as "Exploration". Exploration on Armor allows you to gain extra XP when you discover new locations in the game. Other traits like "Armor Value" increases the armor value of the crafted item. In order to add these "traits" you character needs to learn/research the trait. The only way to research a trait is to have an item that has that trait for each type of armor or weapon.

Creating low level items with the traits saves me on materials. These low level items are only meant for people to use for researching, so if you find a lot of low level items in our Guild Bank they are primarily for the crafters in the group to use for researching purposes.

If you need any specific traits you need, let me know, I have a bunch in my personal bank for my own "research queue" but I'd be happy to send whatever you need first.

I'm putting all my money in mostly provisionning right now.. I know a dozen of blues and a couple of purples but the grinding part is a pain... i'm stealing all the food i can and paying for it not to be "stolen" right now!.. lol.

Somnia

Excuse my new-ness, but, I think we're talking about the same thing. I wanted to make the Seducer set and it was saying 3 traits were required for each piece. If you're saying you can craft what I would need to dismante/research, we should definitely become friends haha. H3xum Zero is my gamer tag.

Also, where's our guild salesman located? (if we have one)

We don't have one right now, its pretty expensive bidding with how early the game is.

Somnia

So what is the purpose of the guild store we can access from the bank.

Is that just for selling within the guild?

Correct, you can buy/sell with other guild members. That store will go "public" if you have a guild trader so outsiders can buy from the guild store.

kennyadr

Neo Member
GT: kennyadr

Could really use some friends on xbox in general, i'm in the ebonheart pact and would love to join a guild or two.

Top Bottom