• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Christmas avatar requests - 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
too lazy and just painted him all green.
i1YcoSd7v4sgd.png

I added some red, now it has all the Christmas colors.

62YKR.png

SuperÑ

OptionN, ShiftN
Someone do one for me pls!. I'll get whichever Xmas themed you give me, doesn't have to involve my current avatar.

Amory

Ooh, mine's already green, could someone stick a santa hat on there?

Edit: Hmm, I don't actually know if it's even possible lol

Jaffaboy

<< I found this back in August and thought it was perfect for a GAF christmas avatar. Goodbye black rectangle, you served as a constant reminder of my laziness to actually change my avatar.

Darklord

Banned
Hi! I'm Troy Mcclure you may remember me from such films as Christmas Ape! And Christmas Ape Goes to Summer Camp! Tonight, I'll be staring in "Help! I need a Christmas Avatar".

injurai

Banned
Me too! Preferably a real hat over a cartoon one. If you can add some christmas lights around grimes with some ambient glow that would be cool too.

Arjen

I do have my avatar with christmas hat ready, but that wont go up before the 5th of December. If someone could shop an Sinterklaasmijter like this.
mijter14kj9o.gif
on Robben i would be be super gratefull and you are most welcome to enjoy sinterklaas snacks at my house.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Can I get a Santa hat please?

When I see this avatar, all I feel is potential wasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom