• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COD:WWII private beta.. free on Hong Kong PSN.

Hmmm, it says it sent me a confirmation email to set up HK account, nothing is showing up.

Edit: It went to spam. I set up the account and purchased the beta. I assume all I need to do is go home and sign in with HK account and activate the PS4 as the primary?

Yup, that is all. You can then play the beta in your normal account. No need to stay logged into your HK account.

Headhunter

Neo Member
Kudos to OP.

Works like a charm. It's a bit hard to find though.

Just browse for the cod wwii deluxe edition, go to game page and then just go down, and there it is, without any codes, the private beta.

Thank you OP!!! :)

OP...
BoLu7vJCAAEWg5M.jpg:large

Kudos to OP.

Works like a charm. It's a bit hard to find though.

Just browse for the cod wwii deluxe edition, go to game page and then just go down, and there it is, without any codes, the private beta.

Thank you OP!!! :)

how do I do that? Search doesn't work on ps4 using english characters. Returns nothing for cod, call of duty, wwii, etc...

Links don't work either. Anyone know if this has been taken down?

Thanks

Fukuzatsu

It's also 'free" on Japanese PSN so long as you have a means to pay a 100 yen charge. They refund this back to you after a few days, but due to CERO (or other) restrictions on free games rated D or higher, there is a minimum required payment.

Top Bottom