• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| January 2013. "Read more comics"? Now that's a resolution I can keep!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
I actually tried watching it a few months back.....It was a struggle finishing one episode.

The only superhero cartoons that have aged extremely well are Batman: The Animated Series, Spawn, and Justice League.

batman: tas aged VERY well. x-men is just awful nowadays... terrible animation and really 90s dialogue (ie, storm's street fighter moves)

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Dude there is nothing wrong with the Bloodlines story. The 70s and 80s had much higher percentage of shitty/forgettable storylines believe me

there is plenty wrong with bloodlines. lets have all the supers in the universe get their asses kicked by 7 of the ugliest alien designs created? tommy was the only good thing to come from bloodlines.

there is plenty wrong with bloodlines. lets have all the supers in the universe get their asses kicked by 7 of the ugliest alien designs created? tommy was the only good thing to come from bloodlines.

The finale was cool

Bloodbath_1.jpg

wetwired

Any comic experts here? I've been trying to find out the name of a comic, it was a DC, possibly Detective Comics from either the 70s or early 80s. It had 2 stories in it, one with Man-Bat (I don't remember batman even being it) and the other had a parallel universe story where Bruce Wayne's parents aren't killed. It ended with a shot of a young Bruce Wayne on a swing (or perhaps a jungle gym hanging upside down) and the shadow he was casting was in the shape of Batman. It's the first comic I ever remember reading as a kid at my grandparents house.

Any comic experts here? I've been trying to find out the name of a comic, it was a DC, possibly Detective Comics from either the 70s or early 80s. It had 2 stories in it, one with Man-Bat (I don't remember batman even being it) and the other had a parallel universe story where Bruce Wayne's parents aren't killed. It ended with a shot of a young Bruce Wayne on a swing (or perhaps a jungle gym hanging upside down) and the shadow he was casting was in the shape of Batman. It's the first comic I ever remember reading as a kid at my grandparents house.

Not sure but that comic sounds awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom