• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

It's probably out of context, but something about the SS guy's impassioned expression in tandem with saying "I gotta power up to fight the Concrete Queen" is strangely hilarious. Like, meme-level hilarious.

13317605895_94e5abb6fa_o.png

13317607955_529a9f599e_o.png

13317607065_f886a87cdc_o.png

EBE

Second Son is VERY impressive. wow. some of the environmental detail doesnt look too hot, which is no doubt as a result of its open world nature, but on the whole it looks REALLY good. not quite on par with the heavy hitters (Killzone, Ryse) but its hard to compare, really.

Infamous looks so damn good. Image quality is just fantastic. Finding it hard to get good shots though due to the slight share button lag.

BjPaDEtIQAANxe9.jpg:large

mf luder

Please, somebody upload some screenshots of Lego Movie the Wii U version. I really want to see how it looks, compared to the PS4 version. Thanks

The wii u version looks pretty much the same as the ps3/360 versions, I've only played the demos but I don't think the full games will be much different.

Gurish

Infamous is unbelievable, how did they achieve such visuals at this early stage?

I hope we will see graphics getting even better, i don't want the hardware to peak after 4 months.

I don't remember in any generation that we got something at this level so fast (and I'm not considering first 3D gen like N64 and PS1), i really hope it will get even better and it's not a case that the hardware is so easy to use that they are already maximizing it.

Infamous is unbelievable, how did they achieve such visuals at this early stage?

I hope we will see graphics getting even better, i don't want the hardware to peak after 4 months.

I don't remember in any generation that we got something at this level so fast (and I'm not considering first 3D gen like N64 and PS1), i really hope it will get even better and it's not a case that the hardware is so easy to use that they are already maximizing it.

The Order 1886, Uncharted4, SSM's game, faints.

No matter how many guns were lying there near the blood, the enemies just kept falling for my 'the power is out' trick ;)

And I wish people would stop the whole 'inFamous' city is empty thing. There seems to be a decent amount of people around considering the actual setting and story, plus the actual game doesn't benefit at all from a heap more.

1891520_1485104791709879_1021956564_o.jpg

1960788_1485104605043231_1270841966_o.jpg

1655437_1485104561709902_197749378_o.jpg

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
The Second Son screens are sooooo goooood. Even when I'm playing I'm taken aback from time to time.

These screens don't even do this game justice when it's in motion, folks...

Jesb

Of course it's going to get better, every generation sees mass improvements over time.

Think you mean compressed ;)

1084892_1485245455029146_389935650_o.jpg

Infamous SS looks so much like bullshots that I don't understand how some of you can play it without taking pictures every few seconds. It looks remarkable.

And I thought we finally got some bad aliasing on that shot... turns out to be the texture on the small metal bars instead. What the shit.

How's the lag input?

And I thought we finally got some bad aliasing on that shot... turns out to be the texture on the small metal bars instead. What the shit.

How's the lag input?

They're my compressed share button shots too ;)

The image quality really is something else.

Even being a PC gamer, downsampling from up to 4K, playing some games at 144hz etc... I'm still stunned with how good inFamous really looks. (the same can be said for Killzone and NBA 2K14 on PS4 as well).

Not sure about input lag. Never noticed any :)

edit: added two more. Can't wait till the next firmware drops!

1909427_1485244781695880_1990654626_o.jpg

1926217_1485244641695894_1439760732_o.jpg

crazyprac

Infamous SS looks so much like bullshots that I don't understand how some of you can play it without taking pictures every few seconds. It looks remarkable.

How's the lag input?

Lmao every time I smoke up a vent I do a 360 to look at the scenery. Its addicting.

Setsuna

sucker punch should have kept the UGC from infamous 2

i would have loved to see what the game ran like with lets say 30 mini bosses attacking each other

Top Bottom