• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

KKRT00

Shadow of Mordor (ONE)

10556944_1472019846394531_484606851865405952_o.jpg
Wow, this shot doesnt look like 900p.

I don't know why, but I love this shot.

ibja6aW3uOJpmq.jpg

Stopped in a field and was looking around after a heavy rainstorm. It was almost creepy at times driving along slowly, lol.

Shot is vanilla with no alterations/changes from default.
wow that's hella nice

I can't wait to pick up an Xbox One later this year

Can someone tell me how to upload from Wii U here. I won a copy of the Paper monsters recut game and its goregous on Wii U 1080p 60fps I believe. anyway the game is not out et and I wanted to give you guys some screenshots

I usually upload my Wii U shots to Minus since it doesn't compress the image. Shots will be in 720p, though.

I think Abload.de is another good resource for screenshot shares.

Love this shot!

Thanks! I was really glad to have captured this shot.

tkscz

Can someone tell me how to upload from Wii U here. I won a copy of the Paper monsters recut game and its goregous on Wii U 1080p 60fps I believe. anyway the game is not out et and I wanted to give you guys some screenshots

Press the home button, go to the web browser, from there choose a site to upload to (Imgur, Minus etc etc...) and choose upload. When asked, choose either the screen or controller. Done.

tkscz

but how does it get here. sorry never done it before I just have no knowledge.

On the site you uploaded the image to, copy the image (easiest way is to right click the image and choose Copy image location). Make a post, and click the insert image icon at the top. Paste the image location in the window that pops up after clicking the insert image icon. Click ok and then submit reply.

no I was just wondering what is a potato cam ? :D

about de PQ well I'll say Evil within is not a cute game xD

People usually say that when there's a picture online of a UFO sighting and the imgae quality is so bad it's impossible to see what it is. "Was this picture taken with a potato?!"

Do you use the share button on your PS4 to take the pics? You can transfer them on a USB stick from your PS4 and then upload them on abload.de to share here. You won't lose so much quality doing so.

Toxa

People usually say that when there's a picture online of a UFO sighting and the imgae quality is so bad it's impossible to see what it is. "Was this picture taken with a potato?!"

Do you use the share button on your PS4 to take the pics? You can transfer them on a USB stick from your PS4 and then upload them on abload.de to share here. You won't lose so much quality doing so.

lool ok

yeah I know but it's more faster to upload them on facebook

Top Bottom