• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

15570644817_c91a0ec71c_o.jpg

15135838564_892a537fd8_o.jpg

15570646217_432ce6231d_o.jpg
Damn, 1080p resolution really does this game justice.

Man, this fucking character model looks so great.

In-game model, btw. I've seen a couple from the cutscenes here and there.

Oh for sure, it really bring a sense of life to the game. Spacey is top notch, but the others are great too. I can't work out why none of their mouths match the dialogue though. It's pretty horrible and really destroys all the hard work done on the face models.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare PS4

ibGTpph3hqQOt.jpg

iH3s8xa8BOTZc.jpg

i5XJYQhVjDTxO.jpg

Ecto1

Neo Member
It's just far too easy to take hundreds of screens of this game...
If only the objective markers from pressing up on the D-pad, the owl selection, sonar overheat and quick-time events could be enabled with the rest of the HUD off. Really annoying to have to turn it on for 5 sec and off again after.

VyR0t1C.jpg

SaKWPsy.jpg

S2p2j9b.jpg

TheMoon

Found some old screens I took earlier this year.

In light of this AC Unity fiasco, I'd like to remember better times.

Assassin's Creed III
wiiu_screenshot_tv_01a8ub9.jpg

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
wiiu_screenshot_tv_01hppkh.jpg

And some random Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze because I love this shot
wiiu_screenshot_tv_01uuuzr.jpg

All Wii U shots.

Melchiah

Assassins Creed Unity PS4...dat blur :\

It sure does look blurry. Given the choice, I'd rather take 1080p and smaller crowds. It also looks pretty bland and colorless, just like Watch Dogs, compared to games like Infamous, Mordor and Dragon Age.

RedAssedApe

Banned
this doesnt even look like 900p!

Are these images for real?

It sure does look blurry. Given the choice, I'd rather take 1080p and smaller crowds. It also looks pretty bland and colorless, just like Watch Dogs, compared to games like Infamous, Mordor and Dragon Age.

haha...yeah. Granted it was taken using PS4 screenshot feature so there's probably some compression. I would have to say it doesn't look THAT bad while playing. I actually think the visuals look quite nice overall. Just the IQ could be better compared to other games. :\

Wish they could have gotten it to 1080p on consoles. They might have helped a bit on the IQ front. Especially considering the FPS...but this isn't the thread for that. hehe

Top Bottom